1.    #1  
    I just wanted to thank everyone for putting up with the server migration and Yahoo issues this week. I'd also like to apologize for the related delays in creating new accounts. At the moment, I'm all caught up, and I expect to be able to create accounts much more quickly in the future.

Finally, Chatter users who have NOT downloaded one of the "new server" versions (1.0.4.7ns or 1.0.5.40ns) posted at www.imchatter.com should really do so sometime in the near future.

Marc
    Hey, it really wasn't that painful....mostly in part to your constant updating. It's when developers don't let us know about what is actually happening and what they are doing to remedy the problem that gets me down. I'm a grown man and like to be treated as such. Thanks for doing that Mark.

Oh BTW Nice job on the update.....works great.
    what about those of us with chatter for treo 300?
    Marc great job on the change over and thanks for the great communication.

Fred
  5.    #5  
    treoneo - The old server will remain in operation for quite a while (months anyway); it's only Yahoo that's problematic at the moment. I'm doing what I can about Yahoo, but (unfortunately) I don't control the old IM server and therefore am somewhat limited in what I can accomplish in the near-term. I'm not happy about it, but those are the facts.

Marc
    As usual ... Marc is thanking US when he is the one who has done all the work and had all the headaches and HE is the one who deserves our thanks. Marc you are amazing. And so is Chatter. I wish somebody from TreoCentral would do a review on it. More people need to be aware of this amazing program.

Anybody agree with me?
    I try to use ver1.0.4.7ns on my treo600 and have problems whit icq, I cant recive post from all friends in list?!
    I downloaded the newest beta & a few bugs: On the top of screen when I'm logged in it only shows "IM", not individual services logged in(Y, AIM, MM). Also where is IMAP? I can't find it anywhere in the beta. And on the 1.04.7ns version The IMAPis there but nowhere to sync multiple folders? Am I missing something?
    Originally posted by Llynx
    As usual ... Marc is thanking US when he is the one who has done all the work and had all the headaches and HE is the one who deserves our thanks. Marc you are amazing. And so is Chatter. I wish somebody from TreoCentral would do a review on it. More people need to be aware of this amazing program.

Anybody agree with me?
    I do. I use Chatter all the time.
    When you are logged into IMAP the envelope appears by where it says IM.

Inbox is your initial IMAP folder (I think this one appears in Chatter by default), set you server, username and password and any options etc. Full Sync option will cause any changes you make on the Treo to be reflected on the server and vice versa.

To add aditional IMAP folders, I beleieve you go to the "Add New Contacts" section of the menu, check the box to make it an IMAP folder and fill it out like you did the Inbox. (I am using a beta version which has a new way of doing it but I believe these instructions are accurate for the public version)
    Pete