1.    #1  
    I am sure these will be available soon, but was wondering if anyone knew if there is a place where I could order an emergency charger for the TREO 600 now?

Thanks.
    there is a small device sold on ebay which is a small boxx that contains 4 aa batteries and a short cord. I carry it with me, when I know I will be away from and outlet or car for an extended period of tiem. It works great! it is only abnout $15. take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Originally posted by BionicBoxcar
    I am sure these will be available soon, but was wondering if anyone knew if there is a place where I could order an emergency charger for the TREO 600 now?

Thanks.
    Try Seidio.com. I have a combo ac/dc charger and a 9v battery adapter that I bought from them. (I bought them for my 270 that they work very well on my 600.)
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    Originally posted by BionicBoxcar

Thanks.
    I have a Seido Emergency Power Charger for Treo 270. According to Seido it doesn't work with the Treo 600...but it works with mine.

I was a little aprehensive about trying this charger with my Treo 600 because I've read that some people have had poor results using a Treo 270 car charger with a Treo 600, but so far it seems to work okay.

--Bill

P.S. Anyone else have any experience using the Seido Emergency Power Charger for Treo 180/270 with a Treo 600?