1.    #1  
    still have treo 300...biggest feature for me is verichat which can be big battery drain....does the sprint version of the 600 have inferior life to other versions?
    you can basically go 9 - 5 and forget about the worrying about the battery life.

i had a treo 300 and just resigned myself to keeping it plugged in while i was using the web, chatting or on the phone. it was on the weak side.

with the treo 600 sprint version, its solid. you can talk for an hour and still have about 75% battery. same result while using verichat.

sprint treo 600 is pretty reliable regarding battery life.
    Originally posted by tommyshuff
    still have treo 300...biggest feature for me is verichat which can be big battery drain....does the sprint version of the 600 have inferior life to other versions?
    I can't comment on the life relative to other versions, I have Sprint, but I can tell you the batter life is awsome. I had a Samsung i300 preior and batter life was a few hours.

The T600 is awsome. I go the weekend with heavy use and don't recharge until I get back to work....
    Technology Rules!
    LauncherX
    MyToday
    Fileman
    BackupMan
    Great Combo!
  4.    #4  
    appreciate help

i prefer sprint for my area so wanna keep that version in the new treo...just had read some specs saying their version's battery wasn't as good as cingular's GSM or others
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    Yes, what you've read is true - the GSM version of the Treo600 does have better battery life. 6 hours talk time vs. 4 hours talk time for CDMA. (standby time, however, is the same at 10 hours)

Having said that, I think the Sprint Treo's battery life is very adequate.