Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Are there any problems with the case? Does it hinder the T600 functions? I'm thinking about getting one but I haven't heard anything good or bad about that design lately.

I've had a couple for previous models but I'm curious about the standard T600 model. Thanks for any thoughts shared about this. Mike
    Originally posted by iMikeC
    Are there any problems with the case? Does it hinder the T600 functions? I'm thinking about getting one but I haven't heard anything good or bad about that design lately.

I've had a couple for previous models but I'm curious about the standard T600 model. Thanks for any thoughts shared about this. Mike
    Check out the accessories forum; there are several Vaja threads there:

Also, there are 2 Vaja cases, the Classic and the I-Volution. Be sure to clarify which one you're asking about so folks can give you the info you're looking for.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks. I searched for Vaja and came up with little relating to the Treo 600. The Classic case was the one to which I was referring. I'll look again...
    I have the bellaglo case and love it the open face case haa exra room for a stylus of your choice.
    I have the 797 Classic (with the ultra clip) and love it- room for a couple of credit cards and two SD cards. I've had no problems at all. To me, it's the only treo case that looks half way decent on your hip. The case is a bit expensive but well worth it. Highly reccomended!
  6.    #6  
    I'm kinda scared of an open face design..I do alot of crawling around behind server racks, cable spaces, and such. I'm thinking 797 Classic also. I've had 3 other Vaja cases and had great luck with 2 of them. They take a beating gracefully and it's pretty cheap insurance (to me).

Winebrat...your avatar rocks! I laugh my **** off everytime I see it! It's the best ever!

Thanks! Mike
    I love it, I also ordered the i-Volution case, I should probably have it within the next 2 weeks. You get used to the cover pretty quickly. I've showed it to a few others with Treo 600s and they all liked it too.
    My i-volution case is on its way by fedex i will get it tomorow just cant wait to see it

Marc-Andre
    Some pics of my Ostrich leather Vaja Classic:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -- "In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king" --
    pic 2
    pic 3:
    pic 4:
    pic 5:
  14.    #14  
    I was swaying toward the ostrich (sp?) myself. It reminds me of some cowboy boots my grampa had...man I wanted those things! I can't decide between the black or brown though. How long did it take them to get it to you (vaja)?
    You're welcome.

As far as time frames go, I ordered 2 days before Xmas in 2003, and it arrived from Buenos Aires on 1/8/04.

I initially wanted the black, but decided to go with the brown. It's a pretty nice case.

rgds,

aolumide
  16.    #16  
    Your pictures pushed me over the fence. It's a Vaja for me. Out of curiousity, which service does your t600 use? I'd heard about a CDMA-based unit issue with the case.
    I'm kinda scared of an open face design..I do alot of crawling around behind server racks, cable spaces, and such. I'm thinking 797 Classic also. I've had 3 other Vaja cases and had great luck with 2 of them. They take a beating gracefully and it's pretty cheap insurance (to me).

Winebrat...your avatar rocks! I laugh my **** off everytime I see it! It's the best ever!

Thanks! Mike

Thanks for the avatar compliment, my nizzle.

My 797 has the flap over the case. One thing I like over the i-vo is that my case has a hole for the headphone jack.

I decided on the brown leather.
  18.    #18  
    I really wanted some screen protection. Thanks for the info, shizzle twizzel
    Your pictures pushed me over the fence. It's a Vaja for me. Out of curiousity, which service does your t600 use? I'd heard about a CDMA-based unit issue with the case.
    Mine's a GSM unit. Specifically, its a Cingular unlocked model running
    on T-mobile's network.
    Re: Ostrich-style Treo 600 Classic Case...

...Wow! I didn't know you could do that through Vaja! Looking through their color selections, the only exoric style I saw was crocidile. Did Vaja recently change the color/style selection? ALSO: I noticed the "Vaja" text logo is replaced by the basic picture "Vaja" logo. Very classy.

On the same subject, I did order the T600 Bellagio Designs (BD) Flip Style "B" in Ostrich. (I looked around the Website and see what other styles they had.) So what the heck, I just asked them and they said they could do it! Here's a rough idea of what it would like--the photo is from a Sony Clie:

http://www.bellagiodesigns.com/templ...lie615/11b.jpg

They said it would take 2-3 weeks for it to arrive; I'm okay with that. The good news is that BD told me they will not charge my credit card until they ship the thing out to me!

Cheers,
    Kevin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast