1.    #1  
    I am looking for a specific ringtone, the video phone sound from Austn Powers.
    I googled it and couldn't find it.

I know this is a stupid post, but if you know where I can get this please let me know.

Thanks
    I also did an extensive search and came up with nothing. I really like the tone found in Geek Sounds. Unfortunately geek sounds does not work with the treo. I tried to beam the tone from my T180g but its not a compatable format.

Anybody have a source?

Later

Ken
    Search for the MIDI file of the song you want. Then either enter the URL of the MIDI file into your Treo's Browser, or DL it and Beam it from your Laptop IR, or froma memory card from another PDA, Or copy it to an SD card and then copy it to the internal memory. (I do not know if you can HotSync a MIDI file, I have not tried yet)

Almost ANY MIDI file can be used. I have only found 3 that would not play on my TREO, out of the dozens I have installed I would say that is a pretty good retio.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    don't worry LightWav will solve all your probelms with mp3/ogg and wave ringtones.

visit www.toysoft.ca for up coming release.
    I did not see that app on that website (I look everywhere.) Or is this a teaser for an up and comming app?
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    Never mind, I found another post of yours saying that it is comming soon. When is it scheduled to come out? (That would be SOO COOL!!!!!)
    Try this link http://tinyurl.com/2lvxz

Its under "austin.mid" It doesn't mimic the movie version perfectly but it is the best I have found so far.
    Last edited by paulsjmail; 01/16/2004 at 03:31 PM.
    errant post
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    smiley88,

Please update us as soon as it hits your website!
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I want mp3 songs and a picture id program!
    I've never owned a "regular" phone, and never will.

Handspring Visorphone, Handspring Treo 180, Handspring Treo 600, PalmOne Treo 650....
    You guys, you can get ringtones and wallpapers at 3gupload.com. You wont regret it, but...You better be ready to shell out ten bucks...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    here`s one more for all of you, hope you like it . If you have any requests just let me know and I`ll do my best.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Wasn't Austin's phone a spoof of the old Flintphone from In Like Flint or Our Man Flint with James Coburn?

Look at matrixm, they have a selection (not free) that might do it.
    Originally posted by zamiv
    Wasn't Austin's phone a spoof of the old Flintphone from In Like Flint or Our Man Flint with James Coburn?

Look at matrixm, they have a selection (not free) that might do it.
    Yes you're right, the "austin" tone was a spoof of the old "flint phone" tone. Actually, the link in my post above, is a link to the old "flint phone" midi.

http://tinyurl.com/2lvxz
    anyone know where i can get the kaladescope song from a bautiful mind