1.    #1  
    Hello everyone!

This is my first post. (many,many, many hours)Lurking since i first heard about treo 600 (right before i was about to get 270) Finally stopped gawking enough and purchased t6 in Dec.
    This forum has been a WEALTH of info, users very knowledgeable and informative! Thanks to all.

Now my question, I read zero 6 post
    (nov. 11)on encoding movies for MMplayer, as a mac user found that most all posts software mentioned is for windows (ie virtualdub etc.) NOW, i do have virtualPC, which enables me to use windows software, but zero 6 post seemed most simple. Any other Mac Users who have used Qtimepro with those settings? Didn't see ability to export to DivX codec on qtimepros site. what else is needed?
    Curious to see anyone else's results.
    Thanks in advance.
    use mencoder on the mac (I use it on linux). Somewhere in the forums the proper settings have been posted, you can aslo try vcdhelp.com

EDIT:

actually, here is the thread with instructions http://www.dvdrhelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=187907
    n reference to using Mencoder...

I saw the settings posted in the dvdrhelp forum and i downloaded mencoder (version 0.7.7). I guess my first question is, how do you launch the terminal? when i double click on the icon for mencoder a box comes up with the ability to set a bunch of parameters, none of which seem to resemble those listed in the post. If I click on "Start Conversion" then the terminal opens but it automatically starts doing something (encoding?) (and if so at what settings?).

Am I using the correct version of mencoder? Does anyone have a screenshot of what exactly should be done?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.