1.    #1  
    Subject says it all--I'd like not to have to convert all my WMA to MP3 or Ogg. Couldn't find an answer on their site.

Thanks
    John
    Originally posted by drtango
    Subject says it all--I'd like not to have to convert all my WMA to MP3 or Ogg.
    My PC version will. Not staight out of the box, but with a download of their WMA Codec.

My assumtion is that the PDA version will too, but I'm not a programmer. Would it be the same? Or would the WMA Codec have to be written special for the PDA version?
    Originally posted by drtango
    Subject says it all--I'd like not to have to convert all my WMA to MP3 or Ogg. Couldn't find an answer on their site.

Thanks
    John
    Feature List:

1. Local playback of audio files from SD cards. Large cards (>128MB) are supported.
    2. Supported Audio formats:
    a. RealAudio (.RM, .RMJ) - All G2 audio and higher bitrate RealAudio 8 (Atrac 3).
    Older content based on RealAudio 3.0 or Sipro Voice codecs are not supported.
    b. MP3 (.MP3) - MP3 files 64kbps and higher are supported including VBR
    (variable-bit-rate) and CBR (constant-bit-rate) files. Some lower
    bitrate types and MP3 files based on 48khz sampling rates are not supported.
    These are quite rare.
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    AAC files are not included in this list... I thought the whole point was to be able to play the AAC files that they want you to buy from the realplayer music store?

Originally posted by mrfred8

Feature List:

1. Local playback of audio files from SD cards. Large cards (>128MB) are supported.
    2. Supported Audio formats:
    a. RealAudio (.RM, .RMJ) - All G2 audio and higher bitrate RealAudio 8 (Atrac 3).
    Older content based on RealAudio 3.0 or Sipro Voice codecs are not supported.
    b. MP3 (.MP3) - MP3 files 64kbps and higher are supported including VBR
    (variable-bit-rate) and CBR (constant-bit-rate) files. Some lower
    bitrate types and MP3 files based on 48khz sampling rates are not supported.
    These are quite rare.