With so many post and apps being used and tried and the threads just going wild I thought that this might be nice...

Treocentral start a link for the members to vote on

1. Top Poster in Treocentral - This person would be judged by not only the amount but the quality of the post he/she provides. At the end of the year and award of some type would be granted this person -- my vote gfunkmagic

2. Best Generic Apps Configuration - This link would allow members to provide and vote on the best configuration setup for a T6 and then members could vote on the best set of apps. New users could quickly check and see whats they need to download without posting the redundant threads.
-- with Tmobile and Vz coming on line with the T6 it would be nice if they had a starting point of what has already been asked and what works and plays together for most users. Example Snapper PTunes, Wassup, Filez, Backupman... just an example the members would have to vote.
-- I know they coudl do a search and find most of the same info however the Hits on a search are getting somewhat long in the tooth and Some thread are 40+ pages long...

There may be other areas which could be pruned down so we can get to the meet quickly. The idea is kinda like palmgear.com where once you access the page it shows you the TOP Picks. Plus it would be nice to recognized the Good Posters out there and give us a chance to say thanks.

Lastly maybe TC could make some links for common software setup procedures like PocketTunes, and POP3 Email -- these questions always come up...