Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Originally posted by jglev

This doesn't explain why all of a sudden, some people with the Sprint version can see the call duration in the call log and others can't unless they install the hack.
    Agreed. The built in call history viewer is part of the phone application, and unless that's been updated..... I was just pointing out that the information has always been there.

(My feeling is that Sprint doesn't like people being able to track actual durations of their calls because they don't want to spend support time when people call in with what they believe to be discrepancies. What you get on the Sprint web site is what your bill is going to be, and that's that. I also know that some things that the Treo counts as zero minutes is actually considered a full one minute of time according to Sprint.)
    I have not installed any Carrier Logo hack, and I cannot view call duration on my Sprint Treo Rev. C.

I currently have the 1.10 update, so I'm not even sure if I had call duration before the update.

Anyone else have some info?
    I wonder if the Carrier Logo hack will still work.

Did anyone compare the PRC file from the ppl that had unhacked Sprint phones with call duration with the ppl that had unhacked Sprint phones withOUT call duration?
    I'm using phone_logo.prc on an updated phone with no problem.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    I just installed it and it works fine. How would one delete this app though if necessary? It didn't show up in the Delete list in the launcher.
    Get/install a file manager program like FileZ. I mention FileZ for a couple of reasons - free, easy to use.

Ben

Originally posted by procure
    I just installed it and it works fine. How would one delete this app though if necessary? It didn't show up in the Delete list in the launcher.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    does this file work on the Treo 650? The Call Detail screen on mine doesn't show the duration of the call. I did previously install this file on my Treo 600, but thought I'd check in before installing it on the 650.
    Palm III > Treo 600 > Treo 650 (Sprint) > Treo 700p (Sprint)
    Macbook C2D 2.0GHz
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Munir
    does this file work on the Treo 650? The Call Detail screen on mine doesn't show the duration of the call. I did previously install this file on my Treo 600, but thought I'd check in before installing it on the 650.
    You need the 650 specific version. Search over in the 650 forum and you'll find it.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123