Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    To wit, just look at these terrible pictures in my Treo-based blog. What a piece of crap.

NOTE TO ALL DUNDERHEADS: I'm being facetious. Taken on balance, everything about the Treo is awesome, including the camera. In my humble opinion, anyway. If there's something better out there, let me know. I'll be all over it. But for now, the Treo 600 is the creme-de-la-creme, all things considered. Especially the fact that it fits comfortable in my pocket.

Am I wrong?
    cute kid.

now I want curly fries.

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I second that, what a cute kid!!
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I second that - now I want curly fries!
    yum.. curly fries.. yum..
    http://www.firstadopter.com - where early adopters discuss great stuff first
    They make curly fries?!?,
    WOW
    [lol]
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    I'm getting cold just looking at some of your "November" pics.

I like the girly curly fries. Cute.

DemonJ

P.S. and yes the treo camera stinks. But what do you expect for a phone - I think that there is still room for improvement. Software will be written - names will be taken - butts will be kicked.