1.    #1  
    Does anyone have both the Treo 600 and Garmin iQue 3600? How do you sync? I just got my Treo 600 and before I go and screw something up by just sync'ing with my existing Garmin iQue 3600 Palm (Outlook) desktop, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this. Can both co-exist peacefully? Or do I have to duplicate everything? Or worse yet, get rid of one? Please help!
    I have both. There are relatively few problems.

1. Name each unit differently, and
    2. install the Treo Desktop SW first, then the Ique.

That way, you only lose Treo Picture hotsync (the ability to place pc pics in a PC desktop folder and have them moved to the Treo), which is no great loss, but you keep the ability to unlock and install maps on the ique (which is critical for its operation).

I have found no other incompatibilities so far, and I've had my units for over a month, both happily syncing to my outlook data.

Jeff
  3.    #3  
    Thank you very much Jeff! I do agree that saving the maps function is more important than the pics but it would be great to be able to both. Are you using IntelliSync Lite that came with Garmin to sync to Outlook? Do you need to replicate the data or do both Palms with different user names just sync to the same data? Thanks again!
    I did not install intellisync lite for the Ique, because pocket mirror recognized and supported it automatically.

Since Outlook is my data source, I sync both units to it, and have not had any data problems.