1.    #1  
    Are there any directions available for this program? I've read all 10 pages of the thread on this program and am still not sure how to fully use it. I've even played around with it but I'm not sure if I'm using it correctly.

I'm guessing that click means just a short push of a button. I don't know what Option:1 means. What does Lower:e Upper:E select? Is this which case the first letter will be in? And finally, Once I cycle through my 3 choices, if I missed my choice, is there a way to cycle through again without having to backspace?

Jeff
  2.    #2  
    Can't anyone help.......
    Originally posted by caseyatbt
    Can't anyone help.......
    I know it is frustrating when no one responds.

"Click" actually means double click, as in pressing a keyboard letter quickly two times. So for example, "lower: e" will do nothing (except give you a lower-case e), "Upper:E" will give you an upper-case E. These are equal to Shift + a key press. "Option:1" will give you the alternate character printed on the key (= option button + key press).

Regarding "... is there a way to cycle through again without having to backspace...": I do not understand.
    Thanks elysian9. I wasn't quite clear about this the "click" either.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    My problem with KeyCaps600 is when I want to type a number such as 20 or 30, after the 2 or the 3 goes in, when I hit the 0 I get special characters for the 2 or 3.

Is there a way around this?
    Originally posted by MVT
    My problem with KeyCaps600 is when I want to type a number such as 20 or 30, after the 2 or the 3 goes in, when I hit the 0 I get special characters for the 2 or 3.

Is there a way around this?
    1. Configure for the long press and hold with the option character in last position, so when you long press and hold the 0 key you will get 0.

2. Press option and 0 and you will get 0.
    I have it configured like this....:

Click: Upper: E
    Timeout: 210 ms

Hold: L-U-O: e-E-1
    Timeout: 220 ms

Is there a better way?
    I no longer use the Click option at all in mine. I just leave hold as: L->U->O: e->E->1. I find that I'm able to do everything I want that way.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    How do you disable Click?
    double post deleted
    If you set click to Lower: e, then double click does nothing. Basically, it makes it do two lowercase letters when you doubleclick, which is the same as if KeyCaps600 was never installed.

I suppose I should really write some documentation for this program.

And all my other programs.