1.    #1  
    This forum is great. Thanks to all for all of the information!

I found this on the sprintpcs user forum and it seems to work.

Good for sending sms without going to Blazer.

http://i500.nopdesign.com/apps.esiml

good day all,

Phil
    I haven't tried this app yet, but it seems like TreoSMS from PDAapps.
    I have that app and love it. It's nice to be able to send. I started using it with my Treo300

Good find!!
    Does it itneract well? Is it intergrated into the OE SMS?

Thanks, Matt Burkhard

I don't work for, or know anyone at PDAapps. just like their stuff.
    i guess it connects/uses the Messaging.SprintPCS.com site?
    Yes it works, but it is only capable of sending to other SprintPCS phones Try using a site like Microcio until Sprint rolls out its MO-SMS later this month...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Well all, MO-SMS is active and working wonderfully here in New England. Hopefully they roll it out soon nationwide. no more treoSMS apps. The build in SMS/chat system on my treo600 is working perfectly!
    Correct me if I'm wrong.....but it seems that most of the eastern states and the few test areas are "SMS-live". Why not CHicago? Sprint markets heavy ads here!!!!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Originally posted by IGoDwnTwn34
    Correct me if I'm wrong.....but it seems that most of the eastern states and the few test areas are "SMS-live". Why not CHicago? Sprint markets heavy ads here!!!!

IGO
    Why not Tennessee?!!! Huge Sprint markets here too.
    Nothing in Raleigh, NC either....bummer.
    Still waiting in Tampa FL.
    ~ShooterX~
    - President George W. Bush

And nothing in Michigan either. It sure would be nice to have it available so I can ask my wife questions while she is at work.(Without having to disrupt her)
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    Cleveland, OH is live so I would imagine Chicago has to be real soon.

Dunc
    Still not working in the DC area either...

- Mike
    Originally posted by IGoDwnTwn34

IGO
    My theory is that they are holding off on most of the bigger areas.... Can you imagine the volume of calls they would get from those cities if there was some huge bug that the missed.....
    Still waiting in Portland, OR too.
    <a href=http://www.floydpinkerton.net>My Homepage</a><br>
    <a href=http://www.totaldialup.net>TotalDialup.com</a> My business<br>
    <a href=http://www.coverupsounds.com>Coverupsounds.com</a> (my small contribution)
    Originally posted by RAfA95

My theory is that they are holding off on most of the bigger areas.... Can you imagine the volume of calls they would get from those cities if there was some huge bug that the missed.....
    Milwaukee is live....one hours drive away.

St. Louis is live.....3 hours drive away.

Detroit is live .....3 hours drive away.

HUGE BUG?....you would figure it was uncovered by now......!!

IGO
    (SMS Delay recipient)
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Has anyone else noticed that the MicroCio site doesn't seem to work anymore? Sux.

I just bought a T600 on Ebay, will be sad to give up my trusty 300. What's the two second summary of SMS on the 600 -- send/rcv works OK with built-in software? I've seen a lot of discussion.

dcr
    Yeah, the microcio site seems dead. Try using the sprintusers.com wap portal instead for sms fyi...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions