1.    #1  
    Ok here is what I have done personally..

First I believe it is a registry error or something of that nature when dealing with Hyper Threading on this program.

Under XP pro with HT enabled, it will lock up under registering on the network.

disabling the HT'ng does not fix the problem alone.

You will have to reinstall the OS. this sucks btw. So lets find a way around this step.

I did reinstall, and the problem went away, aslong as HT is disabled.

If you re-enable it (make a regbackup. new hardware profile and restore point before trying this!!!!)

the problem will reapear.

disabling the HT will not fix the problem. again. You will have to use system restore to go back, which to me seams like a registry issue. because using the old backed up hardware profile alone does not fix the issue.

once the system was restored to the point i created just before turning it back on.. viola. it works again.

someone who like me really could use this software help all of us get around this HT issue.

BTW telling the program to only process through one cpu didnt work either.
    treo 90 > treo 300 > treo 600 > treo 650 > motorola Q > instinct > treo pro > Whats next???? PRE?
    June fabrics support sent me a new version of an old version that seems to solve the problem... Ver 202 for 600.
  3.    #3  
    tried that version, but it would not connect with the desktop application.
    treo 90 > treo 300 > treo 600 > treo 650 > motorola Q > instinct > treo pro > Whats next???? PRE?