1.    #1  
    Well, it looks like the shipping date of January 12 was indeed the date! I received mine today, & it is as beautiful as everyone has said! Can't wait to synch it up and get going! I'm charging it up right now, and after an interminable wait, I'm ready to join the T600 community! I guess my 270 is about to be benched!

Andrew
    We received our first ten as well.
    Enquiring minds want to know ...
    Where can they be purchased from?
    Can one of you guys please post hardware / firmware versions of the T-Mobile Treo600s. I've run my GSM on the TMo network for about three months with NO problems. I bought my 600 in Singapore. TMo claimed they were having problems syncing the phone to their network and that was the reason for the delays. I'd be curious how your phones match to mine:

Firmware: 2.08
    Software: Treo600-1.09-INT
    Hardware: B

Thanks.
    I'd be curious about this as well, I'd also like to hear from anyone who has Cingular or other unlocked treo and can run side by side test with one of the new T-mobile branded 600's.

Should be interesting week.

Firmware: 2.09

Originally posted by winebrat
    Can one of you guys please post hardware / firmware versions of the T-Mobile Treo600s. I've run my GSM on the TMo network for about three months with NO problems. I bought my 600 in Singapore. TMo claimed they were having problems syncing the phone to their network and that was the reason for the delays. I'd be curious how your phones match to mine:

Thanks.
    Last edited by Prismatic; 01/13/2004 at 07:40 PM.
    No good deed goes unpunished
    Originally posted by winebrat

Thanks.
    Originally posted by Prismatic
    I'd be curious about this as well, I'd also like to hear from anyone who has Cingular or other unlocked treo and can run side by side test with one of the new T-mobile branded 600's.

Should be interesting week.

Firmware: 2.09

firmware: 02.05
    software: Treo600-1.08-INT
    Last edited by BaltimoreTreo; 01/13/2004 at 10:48 PM.
    Enquiring minds want to know ...
    Originally posted by BaltimoreTreo

firmware: blank
    I think you need to be connected to your network for the FW to show. Maybe you were and it still doesn't?
    firmware: 02.02
    software: Treo600-1.06-CNG
    Originally posted by BaltimoreTreo

firmware: 02.05
    software: Treo600-1.08-INT
    Thanks.

Is it locked to T-Mobile?

And is it branded?

Sorry if this has already been answered.