1.    #1  
    I just got my Krusell case for my sprint t600.

For owners of this case, how well does yours fit? Mine seems a bit off and I think it's because the case is made for the gsm version that does not have the sprint bump at the earpiece. I can't get the headset hole to line up and pressing on the screen with the stylus makes me feel like I'm permanently denting the plastic.

Comments?
    Palm III -> Palm IV -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755p
    I have the Sprint version and the Krusell case. My plastic front feels the same way. It's very tight, and every so often I do feel like I might put a hole in it. I really don't think it'll happen though.

As for the cut outs, mine line up fine. I checked the headset port and it's slightly (really minor) off but not anything that causes any difficulty in trying to insert my headset.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks!

does the earpiece hole in the plastic line up ok? mine almost covers the treo earpiece hole.
    The earpiece cut off lines up slightly below and to the right of the earpiece on the Treo. I don't notice any difference in sound volume because of this so it doesn't concern me at all.
  5.    #5  
    Awesome..thanks!

my biggest worry was the plastic over the screen. i think the bump pushes the plastic pretty far away from the screen..makes me uncomfortable when using the stylus, but the case is pretty slick.
    Yep, you're exactly right. The bump of the earpiece does push the plastic farther away from the screen. This is why it's most evident towards the top of the screen. I have a Rotring Mulit-Stylus. The stylus tip is very pointy and when using it I have to be very careful. It really does feel like it's going to poke right through. As I said before though I don't think it's going to happen. I'm just careful not to press overly hard.
    I'm having problems with the plastic over the keyboard. If I have to press a button that is along the lower edge the plastic is so tight it presses the up button

Was thinking maybe I'd take a hair dryer to it and or a razor and cut out a window for the screen.
  8.    #8  
    Originally posted by 155
    I'm having problems with the plastic over the keyboard. If I have to press a button that is along the lower edge the plastic is so tight it presses the up button

Was thinking maybe I'd take a hair dryer to it and or a razor and cut out a window for the screen.
    Woh. i don't have this problem with my case. maybe it's time for an exchange?

so far, these are my gripes about the case:

- plastic is too far from the screen, making the stylus pretty much ineffective
    - hole for earpiece is a little low and to the right, almost covering the earpiece
    - hole for the earbud jack is also off
    - zipper pull rattles around. i might cut it off

i have the cdma phone. maybe these aren't problems with the gsm phone.