1.    #1  
    HI ALL, Did any of you get a resigning rebate from Sprint, if so, how much and how long did it take for you to get a credit on your bill. They had two amounts on for 1 year and an other for 2 years. I think it was $200 or $250 for 2 years. I was told I was getting it and it was never given to me.

Thanks and take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    this is a touchy subject w/ me.
    here's how it went.
    I got the treo 600 as a tradein from the treo 300 for $399 off the original price. then I called handspring to extend my contract w/ sprint for two years to get a $150 rebate which would "show up" on my next month's bill.
    they say they factored the rebate in but I feel like I was screwed, because I still ended up paying $234.00 the next month. and I called sprint many times to ask if the rebate was actually appllied. in my view, the bill shouldve been around $110

$50 (- after all discounts)+ phone bill )
    but I don't know, I just said to hell with it and paid it bc I was tired of arguing. has anyone else gotten the rebate?
    I qualified for the $150.00 mail-in rebate, which, I assume is different from the one both of you are discussing. In any case, Sprint does have a website where you can check the status of your rebate. I was told by a Sprint CSR that your rebate will show up there if it was "valid". But I am sure you could get a different story from a different CSR.

http://www.sprintrebates.com/track/sprintpcs/index.jsp

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    my rebate status says: "Pending completion of the activation period"

I am not sure what that means. When ever I call the customer service number it is always busy.
    I believe that they wait a certain amount of time from the date of activation before the mail-in rebate is processed.

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    They mailed me a "agreement" to sign and mail back... I never did I think I'll find that paperwork, it's worth 100 bucks, to stay with sprint an extra year. I'm not happy, once again, right this moment with them, maybe at the end of the year i'll have a new phone AND carrier??

I think I needed to sign and mail back in for it to actually be final.

Comments?
    -Treo 600 on Sprint