1.    #1  
    Help! I have filled my SD Card with mp3's, and after a couple of weeks of happy listening, now I want to delete....but where?

using Treo 600 Sprint, latest updates (as of today)

In the standard Palm OS 5 delete area, it lists apps, ebooks, etc. and when you switch it to looking at the card, it shows other types of files to delete from the card, BUT NOT MP3's!

In Pocket-Tunes, there seems to be no "delete" function; only editing/deleting playlists...

what am I missing?

<red-faced>
    Austin
    This may sound like a silly question, but how did you get your mp3's onto your SD card to start with?
    get filez.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    FileZ is the way to go, or mount your SD card on your pc and drag the used ones into the trash. Don't forget to empty the trash before you remove the SD card!
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    When I open up P Tunes, and go to where you chose songs (not playlists, songs right below it), there is an option for me to delete. It's OK, Select All, Delete, Cancel. If I'm not mistaken these songs you delete from P Tunes are also deleted from the card itself. Am I wrong?
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Hi NeedHelp.

You are absolutely CORRECT! That is the easiest way to delete tunes from your TREO. Gone..Bye-Bye-=...Away!

Good catch!
    Come to this, I may be stupid here but where the heck can you view and/or delete files on the Treo or card? Kinda guess this should be a basic function, no doubt I'll have to purchase a special app :0(
    Quote Originally Posted by peter.thurston
    Come to this, I may be stupid here but where the heck can you view and/or delete files on the Treo or card? Kinda guess this should be a basic function, no doubt I'll have to purchase a special app :0(
    filez is free.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    A Cardreader is easy way to handle music files. 25 bucks anywhere. Your PC will see it as a virtual drive. Move, delete, etc.

john