1.    #1  
    I am trying to customize the SMS message to use option + SMS for Biz con. However, when I select "Biz conn", it will not stay selected as customized button. I can choose anything else, but not "biz conn". If anyone knows how to fix this, I would appreciate it. Thanks.
    Same thing happens when I try to select a copy of AportisDoc - it's on the pick list, but won't stick if I click on it...
    David Klein
    Sarasota
    If I remember correctly, there was a discussion of this before. I'll bet the programs you are trying to set to a hardware button is #2 on your list. Just a strange bug!
    Wow! a mind reader... now I have to just find a worthless program to download that will sit in slot #2 by alphabet, or delete/rename what's in slot #1...
    David Klein
    Sarasota
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the replies.
    CoLauncher will let you map ANY app to any button. You open an app by pressing a hotkey+assigned button.

With a built in keyboard, you can assign dozens of apps to each of their very own button. The obvious thing to do - which is what I have done - is to assign your favorite apps to their alphanumeric equivalent. Ex: Snappermail = hotkey+S, BugMe = hotkey+B, DocsToGo = hotkey+D, etc.

CoLauncher is NOT a hack, and it has worked flawlessly for me. I'm not affiliated with the company, but I wish I were, since I could earn commisions!