Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by Nisha321
    I know this is probably blasphemy on this board, but does anyone know if it's possible to get the Palm Wireless Keyboard to work with a Sony P800?
    I did a driver for Palm Wireless Keyboard for the Nokia 3650, and then Johan Frank ported it to UIQ Pxxx.

http://rallypilot.sourceforge.net/sy...d-symbian.html
    Does anyone know if the Belkins F8U1500 portable keyboard works with the 600? I checked the compatibility list and it says "Handspring Treo series" is included.

I bought it and intially got error messages so I checked the Belkins site and found a newer driver (.pda file) which makes it run on the OS5 of our Treo 600s. But even that did not seem to work. I don't get the error messages but nothing happens.

I called Belkins and they just said they think the item I bought is defective so I guess I'll go pick up another one. But I thought I'd ask if anyone has used it successfully.
    Jim
    Originally posted by drvjmj
    Does anyone know if the Belkins F8U1500 portable keyboard works with the 600? I checked the compatibility list and it says "Handspring Treo series" is included.

I bought it and intially got error messages so I checked the Belkins site and found a newer driver (.pda file) which makes it run on the OS5 of our Treo 600s. But even that did not seem to work. I don't get the error messages but nothing happens.

I called Belkins and they just said they think the item I bought is defective so I guess I'll go pick up another one. But I thought I'd ask if anyone has used it successfully.
    Jim
    If you search around the forum for "wireless keyboard," I'm sure you'll find some answers. I actually heard many complaints about Belkins' wireless keyboards, but I'm not too sure if it's the model you have.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Thanks it worked. I had the same idea but couldn't figure out how to make Hackman search for the value in two bytes.

You should get a cut of Palm's keyboard sales!

Thanks
    Originally posted by miradu
    Yes, there is a mouse feature in the Palm branded Think Outside keyboards (like this one, which btw while is all plastic on the outside and fairly cheap, has amazing keys) I think you activate it with the function key.
    miradu...is there a way to do this with the built in "thumb board" that is on the treo 600? i am frustrated that some programs have not been optimized for the treo 5 way. the ability to have a cursor that i could move around on the treo screen to select enter or whatever would be nice. i am trying hard to not use my sylus....
    Sprint Treo 700p, Sony UX/TX, u720,
    Edirol R-09, Mitsu PK 20, Mimio
    and miradu....how about the handspring treo 600-specific keyboard that treocentral sells, does this also have that
    mouse-cursur feature like the palm branded wirelss one does?
    Sprint Treo 700p, Sony UX/TX, u720,
    Edirol R-09, Mitsu PK 20, Mimio
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12