1.    #1  
    Ok, I want to do a reverse phone number lookup in my address book...I want to enter in a number and have it find a name in my book that matches it. How's it done?
    Originally posted by Kooldino
    Ok, I want to do a reverse phone number lookup in my address book...I want to enter in a number and have it find a name in my book that matches it. How's it done?
    Wait for it to call you.

Just kidding. That would be a nice feature.
    Can't you just go to your Contacts list, use Find and search for the phone number?? Works for me with FindHack from Florent Pillet.
  4.    #4  
    :-(

This is beat. My old $10 sharp organizer could do that.
    Originally posted by jposin
    Can't you just go to your Contacts list, use Find and search for the phone number?? Works for me with FindHack from Florent Pillet.
    Yup, works with the built in find app, too. Don't even have to give it the complete phone number. I entered just the last 4 digits and it brought up two names.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    You can do this using the Global Find command. However, at least on my Treo 600, I can only find strings that begin with the numbers searched for; for instance, if there is a phone number 1234, I can find it by entering 123, but not by entering 234. And I have to beware of spaces; for easy reading, I use spaces, say, 1234 5678. If I search for 12345678, it won't appear in the results.
    That's why FindHack (no longer a Hack, but an all new Palm app) is better--lots of search choices.