1.    #1  
    The T600 really needs a better battery butler <grin>.

I would like a tool that not only turns the phone mode off at selected times, but that would limit the amount of time spent looking for a connection. Many times, I get on a plane and forget I have left the T600 in phone mode. Aside form maybe crashing the plane, the real issue is the battery .. it is dead by the time we get across the US!
    Do a forum search for TreoHelper.
    It's free, a great program, and does all of the above and more.
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Originally posted by jfmcdowell357
    Do a forum search for TreoHelper.
    It's free, a great program, and does all of the above and more.
    I searched the Forums and the website but the only reference to TreoHelper found is your message.

Help please, where is it. :

Thanks,

chas
    Originally posted by ChasT

I searched the Forums and the website but the only reference to TreoHelper found is your message.

Help please, where is it. :

Thanks,

chas
    Huh ???

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...der=descending

Here:
    http://rallypilot.sourceforge.net/treohelper.html
    Originally posted by larryk
    [B]

Huh ???
    Well sorry, all I did was search the forum search engine for "TreoHelper" and it came up with nothing at all !!!

I then searched Google and it revealed the thread you were talking about.

So it's Huh ??? to Virsorcentral then
    Don't use the search in the blue bar on the top of the page, with this layout:

Home | Stories | Products & Reviews | Store | Discussion | Mobile | About | Search

Use the one in the green bar with this layout:

Register | Settings | FAQ | Member List | Search | New Posts
    Got it.

Thanks for that, I wondered why the search kept failing to find things I knew were there

And Treohelper really is great. I like the way I can tell it turn on the radio in the morning, but leave it to me to turn it off when i've finished for the day.

Cheers