1.    #1  
    Help...

I can't figure out why but some application I have downloaded is causing my Klondike to crash every time I try to run it. The Treo just shuts off and reboots.

At first I thought it was TextPlus because that crashed my Web browser. I emailed them and they said that they knew that would cause it to crash, and walked me through disabling it for that application. So I disabled TextPlus for Klondike but its still crashing.

Anyone have this problem and know the solution?
    My Klondike is also making my Treo reset
    Mike
  3.    #3  
    Okay....I fixed mine.

I deleted the file off my Treo. Then I went on to my PC where all the applications are kept in your Handspring folder and clicked on it to reinstall it.

For some reason, my file got corrupted. When I reinstalled it, it worked fine.
    Originally posted by MVT
    Okay....I fixed mine.

I deleted the file off my Treo. Then I went on to my PC where all the applications are kept in your Handspring folder and clicked on it to reinstall it.

For some reason, my file got corrupted. When I reinstalled it, it worked fine.
    I've had the same problem.

Had to delete Klondike.

But can't find it! Not in the Handspring folder.

If someone can help, it would be appreciated. Thanks!
  5. KBS
    You can find it on the desktop installation CD. In windows explorer, find ENG/Device Applications. That is how I reinstalled it after the crashing problem that I also encountered. Good Luck!
    Last edited by KBS; 01/16/2004 at 08:57 PM.
  6.    #6  
    Mine was in the handspring folder that is some derivation of your name (or user name) and then in the "backup" folder.