1.    #1  
    I am planning to take my SD digicam with me on my business trip. I will take photos, insert the SD card into the treo, then mail them to the office. I also need a program to view the photos, (I already have a file managing program so once I know the useless ones I delete them).

Does anyone know a program that views jpegs from the T600 SD memory?
    a lot of ppl use resco or acid image. I haven't tried those but am happy with splashphoto. search palmgear and I'm sure you'll find 'em all. I guess it's personal preference (interface, etc), I'm not that picky with image viewers to be honest, but you may want to trial more than one before you decide...
    -- berto
    IMO, by far the best all around viewer for PalmOS has got to be Resco Viewer. If you want native TIFF support, then also get Photogather...AcidImage is way overpriced imo. Also, if you want just a simple freeware jpeg viewer, then try JpegView which I've found to work fine...however some people have experienced problems...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Originally posted by question
    I am planning to take my SD digicam with me on my business trip. I will take photos, insert the SD card into the treo, then mail them to the office. I also need a program to view the photos, (I already have a file managing program so once I know the useless ones I delete them).

Rescoe viewer is the way to go. You will be able to find and display all the pics in your phone, and has about the most options of all of the programs at only $20.00
    Maybe it's just me but I found Resco cumbersome to Navigate?

I do like the fact that it reads the internal camera db though
    Pete
    JpegView works fine for me, as long as you don't try to open a non-jpeg file by accident, then a soft reset occurs. Find the name of the jpeg folder on your SD card before you start jpegviewer, and you should be fine.
    Originally posted by PeteEMT
    Maybe it's just me but I found Resco cumbersome to Navigate?

I do like the fact that it reads the internal camera db though
    I wouldn't say cumbersome, more like pc like. It will display all the directories of your phone, card, etc.. More to view, longer and more cumbersome to get around ?

A lot of the other programs can only look at their directory or compiled photos or favorites.
    Originally posted by BS Mann
    JpegView works fine for me, as long as you don't try to open a non-jpeg file by accident, then a soft reset occurs. Find the name of the jpeg folder on your SD card before you start jpegviewer, and you should be fine.
    Not being able to locate a directory, resetting your phone?

Free isn't always the way to go.

I gave that program a try, it failed, and off the phone it went !

Do yourself a favor try Rescoe !

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...6&prodID=49978
  10.    #10  
    Originally posted by dlbrummels

Do yourself a favor try Rescoe !

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...6&prodID=49978
    Yummy! All suggestions noted, you are great
  11.    #11  
    How can I use Jpeg images from the SD card as a phone backround?

Also that Rescoe is a thoughtless program. You can't even move photos, or delete seperate photos.

Also that Rescoe is a thoughtless program. You can't even move photos, or delete seperate photos.
    Sure it does! Drag and drop, the pics to where you want them.

Also when you are at a photo thumbnail, or directory, hold your pen on it a second to bring up the the file menu.

You can there, Rename, Beam, Delete, Revert to Original, Add to Favorites, and everybody's favorite ENCRYPT.

Experiment and when in doubt, read...

Also when you are at a photo thumbnail, or directory, hold your pen on it a second to bring up the the file menu.

You can there, Rename, Beam, Delete, Revert to Original, Add to Favorites, and everybody's favorite ENCRYPT.

14.    #14  
    Originally posted by dlbrummels

I found the menu, but I can't use drag and drop. Where am I supposed to hold the image from to be able to move it? It worked once but I can't explain how, it won't work again :/.
  15.    #15  
    Sorry, I should have been more specific, I was trying to figure out how to transfer photos from the SD card to the camera on the Internal memory. Can this be done?

I found the menu, but I can't use drag and drop. Where am I supposed to hold the image from to be able to move it? It worked once but I can't explain how, it won't work again :/.
    To drag, touch picture icon, and drag somewhere in the file tree.
    Sorry, I should have been more specific, I was trying to figure out how to transfer photos from the SD card to the camera on the Internal memory. Can this be done?
    Not with drag in drop from Rescoe. You will have to psydo send an email. Beam the pictue, selecting default email profram, ie.. Spappermail etc., open the resulting clip from within the email message, open with pictures, within menu set as wallpaper.

Sounds worse than it is. After you do it a couple of times it only will take a sec..

You can the add more files as attachments or cancel, delete the email without sending.
    I posted a review of 8 viewers a while ago in this thread.

My preference is Resco.
    If you want to resize the big picture you take from your digicam to send to your office then you need myAlbum. You can resize the image and save it to jpg file on the card and easily attach the jpg to your email.

you can also encrypt the pics on your cd using AES encryption.

take a look www.toysoft.ca