1.    #1  
    anyone using Apple iSync with the Treo 600? How does it work? What Treo info is sync'd to which Apple applications?
    Originally posted by Varangian
    anyone using Apple iSync with the Treo 600?
    YES, me and lots of other folks.

How does it work?
    How does it work: http://www.apple.com/isync

What Treo info is sync'd to which Apple applications?
    With iSync it's the Address Book & iCal, with Treo's Date Book and Calendar
    Love iSync!! My home, work and Treo all have the same phone # and calendar info now.
    I have the same contact and calendar now on my Wintel at work two macs at home my Treo 600 and my iPod.

How cool is that?
  5.    #5  
    are palm memos sync'd with iSync?
    With which Mac app?
    I use iCal and address book and it sysnc forst time every time. better than my old palm III. However, catagories are not mapped correctly, but I beleieve that all Palm OS devices have this problem with Macs. I assume that this is a problem with HotSync and nothing to do with either the Treo or Apple.

The only problem I have is the lack of bluetooth. I can't get any of the Pic's off the phone except by emailing them to myself which is rather expensive!
    With which Mac app?
    iSync puts them into palm desktop. I personally enjoy using Entourage rather than the iSync solution. I set-up iSync for my wife's sony, but I still find it much more convenient to have everything (cal, contacts, memos, etc) in one place. what do you guys think?
    May the G4ce be with you
    Originally posted by Scorpiusss

iSync puts them into palm desktop. I personally enjoy using Entourage rather than the iSync solution. I set-up iSync for my wife's sony, but I still find it much more convenient to have everything (cal, contacts, memos, etc) in one place. what do you guys think?
    If Palm were to include a mail client in it's desktop application I would probably use it. But until they do I will use iSync.
    I did not like the way ical listed my phone #'s.

This is slightly off topic, but i cannot live without Stickybrain - does anyone know of a way to sync Stickybrain with the T600?

http://www.chronosnet.com/&/products/po_index.html
    With which Mac app?
    iSync doesn't sync Palm memos but you can leave the Palm Memo conduit active and still sync the memo's to the Palm Desktop app. That's what I do and it works great.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    There is also a free app called iPalm memo that works quite well too.
    My two macs at home, my wintel at work, my Treoo 600 and my iPod are all "in sync"

I LOVE IT!