1.    #1  
    I just received my Treo Portable Keyboard. It works just as well as I was expecting (I 'specially like the "Menu" and "Center" buttons) with one exception. The arrow keys are mapped to the 5-way, which is exactly what you need in most situations -- but it's a pain if the app doesn't fully support the 5-way. So in Docs To Go, for example, I can't use the arrow keys to move left or right in a document. And the up/down arrows move a page at a time, not a line at a time. This means you end up using the stylus all the time (which is not what I had in mind when I bought the keyboard). Am I missing something? Is there a way around this, or do I have to wait for Dataviz to come out with better T600 support?
    Originally posted by DZfromOZ
    I just received my Treo Portable Keyboard. It works just as well as I was expecting (I 'specially like the "Menu" and "Center" buttons) with one exception. The arrow keys are mapped to the 5-way, which is exactly what you need in most situations -- but it's a pain if the app doesn't fully support the 5-way. So in Docs To Go, for example, I can't use the arrow keys to move left or right in a document. And the up/down arrows move a page at a time, not a line at a time. This means you end up using the stylus all the time (which is not what I had in mind when I bought the keyboard). Am I missing something? Is there a way around this, or do I have to wait for Dataviz to come out with better T600 support?
    DTG does not support the Treo 600, nor does Wordsmith. Blue Nomad (Wordsmith) appears to have lost interest in their product and is more or less abandoning significant development of it. Dataviz (DTG) is our best hope at this point and have promised a Treo 600 update. We'll see. There is a specific thread on this. Just do a search.