1.    #1  
    This is one of those "this could only happen to me" posts. The threads on the point of my stylus was stripped away from the rest of it and I believe the point is now stuck inside the bottom the stylus well: (a) is there a way to get it out; or (b) is there a site where I can order a shorter replacement stylus? Thought I saw it all and then something strange like this happens. Thanks for any input (Oy!).
    Originally posted by kellydfarris
    (a) is there a way to get it out;
    There are some ideas on the following thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...ntral.com.html

Something similar happened before. I am not aware of a shorter stylus. Hope it helps.

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  3.    #3  
    Cash70, I followed your link concerning the stylus issues and I found a solution posted by chucklique whose brother used a pen to retrieve the point of the stylus. Excellent, chucklique! Your brother is a genius! The stylus point was stuck in there for weeks. Needless to say, it's time to find another stylus. Thanks again.
    Glad it worked.

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    I'm glad it worked too! I'll let him know his idea worked for someone else, but I'll have to leave off the genius part. His head is already too big.
    Peace
    Charles
    Actually, that's interesting that you had that problem. Mine is stripped also, and I'm getting nervous that what happened to you is gonna happen to me. Time to replace. I wonder if it's a common defect that other people have experienced?