1.    #1  
    Hey everyone,

Question for you power users out there...

I would like to have MS Outlook, Palm Desktop, and obviously my Treo 600 (which I use Agendus Pro 7.0) all be syncronized when I HotSync. Is it possible to have all these things sync'd with one HotSync operation?

Thanks in advance!
    -M-
  2.    #2  
    bump.
    My Treo: Treo 650, Sprint CDMA. SW: 1.08, HW: A.
    My Plan: $105/mo for 2000 AT, Unlimited N&W starting at 7pm, Unlimited PCS to PCS, No Roaming Charges in the U.S., Unlimited PCS Vision, Unlimited SMS & PictureMail.
    My Stats: Using an average of 50MB of PCS Vision per month. 2,500+ photos in my PCS PictureMail account. Had a Treo 600 since 10/24/03, switched to a Treo 650 on 1/5/05.
    Try a google for an app called 'switchsync'.

Not tried it but I recall reading about it doing what you need.

If you need synchronisation with multiple users on Palm Desktop then you could also look at Syncus www.syncus.co.uk . . . . . . which I am currently trialling and liking a lot.

If you try switchsync let us know what you think . . . not sure how it will interact with Agendus though . . cos it needs to be one or the other. You might end up with multiple entries as your syncing gets more complicated.
    Is this what you are looking for?

PocketMirror® 3.1.6 Professional

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  5.    #5  
    I took a look at PocketMirror, and while it seems like a great program; it really only syncs with MS Outlook. There is a seperate option to "backup" to the Palm Desktop; but that would keep it out of the loop.

I am looking for software that will keep MS Outlook, Palm Desktop, and my Treo all syncronized at once. So, I can add a meeting in from my Palm Desktop at home, add a meeting using Outlook later on, and add a meeting on my Palm; and when I go home later on and sync; all 3 meetings will show at all 3 places.

There's got to be SOMETHING that does this?

Thanks again!
    Did you look at Switchsync like I suggested?
    http://www.livepim.com/switchsync/

I quote : -

<<SwitchSync makes it possible to synchronize with both Outlook and Palm desktop!

SwitchSync help the Palm users to synchronize the PIM applications on your Palm, for example, Address Book, Date Book, To Do List and Memo pad, with both Palm Desktop and Outlook!

You may have bought PocketMirror to synchronize your Palm with Outlook, but you don't have choice to synchronize back with Palm Desktop, by SwitchSync, you can make it! You can sync with both or either of Palm Desktop - Outlook based on user's settings. >>

end quote.
  7.    #7  
    I'm sorry, I must have totally missed your post. I looked at the link you provided, and correct me if I'm wrong, but in order for SwitchSync to function with both Palm Desktop and Outlook, you need both SwitchSync AND PocketMirror?

-M-
  8.    #8  
    Originally posted by modma
    I'm sorry, I must have totally missed your post. I looked at the link you provided, and correct me if I'm wrong, but in order for SwitchSync to function with both Palm Desktop and Outlook, you need both SwitchSync AND PocketMirror?

-M-
    Ok, I answered my own question... Yes, you do need to have both PocketMirror and SwitchSync.

Thanks for the link, I will try this solution out!

-M-
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    modma the switchsync site has listed:

"As you can see, if you have both Palm Desktop and PocketMirror installed on your PC, you have three choices:

Sync with Palm Desktop only
    Sync with Outlook ( via PocketMirror ) only
    Sync with both of them ( via SwitchSync ) "

http://www.livepim.com/switchsync/
    Devices Owned:
    Handspring 600 (retired), Treo 650 x2 (retired), Centro x2 (offline usage), Palm Pre x2, HTC EVO

Apps I can't live without on my Pre:
    Dr. Podder, Music (Remix) and JogStats