Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I tried to have the techs help me with swapping HA's; what a horror show. In the process, they made a major mess of my username/password. It took 6 phone calls and a couple of reprovisions before I could get to a Level 2 Tech.

By the end, I got the HA's swapped (and now know my MSL so I can change it myself), but the secondary leaves me hanging. Right now, the original primary works - we'll see the next time it hangs if swapping will have an effect. Otherwise I'll switch to the proxy as needed.

What a frustrating day!
    Looks like the problem is in the South Bay area now... It coincided with my implementing the upgrade so I have been blaming that, but putting in a proxy fixed it.

I noticed it going down on Wednesday evening.

~O
    Originally posted by Bujin
    I tried to have the techs help me with swapping HA's; what a horror show. In the process, they made a major mess of my username/password. It took 6 phone calls and a couple of reprovisions before I could get to a Level 2 Tech.

By the end, I got the HA's swapped (and now know my MSL so I can change it myself), but the secondary leaves me hanging. Right now, the original primary works - we'll see the next time it hangs if swapping will have an effect. Otherwise I'll switch to the proxy as needed.

What a frustrating day!

I know how you feel spent 90 yes 90 mins( thank goodness the Apprentice was on. Cant believe the guys lost again) last night being on hold speaking to a level one then a level two tech.

He switched my HA's and i had the same problem with my username not being found. Got switched back to a level one who knew less than me and then switched back to a level two who restored my original HA's that still didnt work and he told me he will assign me a trouble ticket and I can check back in 72 hours.

I checked this morning and so far so good. He said that they are just overloading the network because Sprint has about 750,000 new customers this month from promotions around the country touting the new SMS program.
    I've been getting this problem for the past 10 days or so in Los Angeles (Downtown LA & Hollywood).

I can't seem to surf Blazer at night. I can get it during the day, albiet at slower speeds than usual.

All other IP programs work fine.

It isn't confined to the Northeast.
    >Unfortunately, half of them are reading off of a screen, though >sometimes that solves the prob. ...

Tier 1 told me to remove the battery from my Treo.
    I asked her what sized screwdriver I should use.

Tier 2 didn't know anything either.

<shrug>
  6.    #86  
    For the first time in two weeks, Blazer worked fine Fri, Sat, and Sun night (CT). This is without switching the HA's. It will be interesting to see if it stays working.

ctdw
    Originally posted by ctdw
    For the first time in two weeks, Blazer worked fine Fri, Sat, and Sun night (CT). This is without switching the HA's. It will be interesting to see if it stays working.

ctdw
    I'm really scared to say it but I almost wanna say it seems that the prob is fixed.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    My Blazer problems have been resolved. It just started working a few days ago. Everything now works fine. Just in case, I loaded a free copy of WebPro, which lacks the sweet graphics but is much faster than Blazer, even when Blazer is at optimum speed.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345