Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Real now says Realplayer 10 will be available for the Treo 600 after Feb. 5. The wait continues....
    'Tis February 5th and I see no download for Treo. They did remove the asterisk from Treo support, but that appears to be the extent of their changes.
    If you understand, things are just as they are. If you do not understand, things are just as they are.

Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Originally posted by kaffeen
    'Tis February 5th and I see no download for Treo. They did remove the asterisk from Treo support, but that appears to be the extent of their changes.
    I still see the asterisk as of right now...

http://www.realnetworks.com/industri...s/player/palm/

"Download the RealPlayer for PalmOne Handhelds and play RealPlayer Music Store files on your Treo 600*, Tungsten, or Zire handheld"

then further down the page:

"* Treo 600 will be supported after Feb 05, 2004."

So we are still waiting...
    I already tried it once. I am not waisting my time till someone else says that they actually added support.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    "they actually added support"

Does that do it for ya? heh... just joking... according to the * at the bottom of the page it won't be available till the 6th or after the 5th as it says which could also mean next year as that is also "after the 5th".
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Originally posted by pablosbrain
    "they actually added support"

Does that do it for ya? heh... just joking... according to the * at the bottom of the page it won't be available till the 6th or after the 5th as it says which could also mean next year as that is also "after the 5th".
    Yeah, saying "after the 5th" is pretty non-commital. However, they DID feel the need to alter the disclaimer from "after jan 31st" to "after the 5th" even though the latter is included within the former, so maybe it is supposed to represent a target release date.
    I do not care what date they put on it. Unless they put in HUGE TEXT "Now Supports The Treo 600" I'm not going to get it. EVERY time I e-mailed them asking what was up, Why they page said that the T600 was supported, yet there was no T600 version for download, they would give me some lame answer, that had NOTHING to do whith what I asked them!!!
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    HELPFUL INFO

Installing & Using

Customer Support

RealPlayer for PalmOne Handhelds (v 1.51)
    RealPlayer for PalmOne Handhelds brings audio to a whole new level
    Supports Zire 71, Tungsten T, T2, T3, C, E and Treo 600

Play and transfer RealAudio and MP3 files from your RealPlayer for PC

Download and play Music Store files on your PalmOne handheld

Build playlists of your favorite tunes

Supports RealAudio 10 with AAC for highest sound quality

NOTES, TIPS AND TRICKS

You can only play back audio files on SD audio cards. Playing back files from internal memory is not supported

At this time, only local playback is enabled. You can not "stream" content over an Internet connection
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    So, does the cut and paste of above text mean...

...anything new?

I'd really rather use something else (i.e. not real) but finally having something that will support what I can buy off the net...which is why, at 11:23 PM on Feb 5th I am still searching the discussion boards like an addict.
    Real has missed again. The cut-and-paste above has been on the site for several days now and means nothing. You still cannot choose "Treo 600" when they ask you to select your device. Oh well, I suppose now we can do nothing but wait to see what is the next date they set.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12