1.    #1  
    Is it possible to send a picture from a sprint pcs treo 600 to another cameraphone on say verizons network? Is a third-party app required? thanks!
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
    You can send a pic message to any email address. Thus if the phone has an email addy, I presume you could send a pic message. However, the phone will need internet access to log onto the Sprint pic site to view it of course...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    You can send a pic message to any email address. Thus if the phone has an email addy, I presume you could send a pic message. However, the phone will need internet access to log onto the Sprint pic site to view it of course...
    i'm considering buying a sprint phone because it's the only service available from my house. I demo'd the treo 600 in the store, and sent a picture to myself (work email). While I was impressed that the picture was really easy to send, I didn't like opening up the email at work and finding a sprint marketing message that happened to have my picture in the middle.

Is there a way to save pictures you take as file that you can attach using your mail client of choice? Or must I use the Sprint picture-sending program?
    Save the picture in a category to be able to send it using the Handspring Mail app, or you can save it on an SD Card and send it using most of the other mail apps out there.

- Mike