1.    #1  
    One feature that would be extremely useful is a headphone jack in the usb dock. Would be great to be able to have sound, charge, etc. at the same time.
    You can charge at the same time, if you don't care about syncing. Just plug the connecter from the charger into the phone, instead of the cradle, and the headphone connector remains free. (Or you could just use the charge / sync cables that come with the T600.)
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I've thought about doing a minor modification to the cradle, to make a slot where the headhphone connector could still fit in. I'm sure I'll destroy the cradle, though, so I've shied away until some other sucker can do it safely...
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by meyerweb
    You can charge at the same time, if you don't care about syncing. Just plug the connecter from the charger into the phone, instead of the cradle, and the headphone connector remains free. (Or you could just use the charge / sync cables that come with the T600.)
    Understood. I guess my point is that I'd like to be able to keep my phone in the cradle (its a nice stable position for using the phone while at my desk) and still have the ability to stream music to external speakers, charge and even synch as needed.

------

I've also thought about modifying the existing cradle to allow a speaker connector...please post any experience with this (e.g., can the cradle be taken apart to see if a hole can be drilled?)