Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Hi,

I realised that there is a missing important function in Treo 600 - FIND. I was trying to find something from the Memo Pad, however, there is no Find function. In Palm OS Device, it used to be a FIND icon on the silk screen.

Is there any Application to do that? Please help.
    Palm III -> Revo -> Palm V -> Clie 760 -> Clie T650C -> SE P800 -> Treo 600 -> Clie UX50 -> The Dark Side -> Treo 650 -> Nokia E61 -> Treo 680
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Option key + Shift = Find
    Mike
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Thanks a lot guys!
    Palm III -> Revo -> Palm V -> Clie 760 -> Clie T650C -> SE P800 -> Treo 600 -> Clie UX50 -> The Dark Side -> Treo 650 -> Nokia E61 -> Treo 680
    If you are using Graffiti Anywhere and therefore can get a command bar showing by doing the bottom left to top right swipe, try Sleuth V1.0 You will find it on Palmgear.

It enables you to select Find without having to press the key pad. The only problem with it is that the ICON does not show on the command bar. You just have to guess where it is, usually last on the left.

I have told the author about the bug, but as I expect I am the only one using it he has not fixed it yet. He did tell me how to fix it, but I'm not that technical

Chas
    Here's the best "find" app:

http://tinyurl.com/2l944

It has been rewritten so that it is no longer a hack under OS 5 (the author kept it's name, however, since this was one of the earliest and most famous of all Palm Pilot shareware apps), and it supports Treo600 nav pad, as well as boolean searches, wildcards, selective app searches, etc.

Or, if you want, it will just replace your built-in app and do simple searches. Only better.
    Originally posted by thegasguru
    Here's the best "find" app:

http://tinyurl.com/2l944

It has been rewritten so that it is no longer a hack under OS 5 (the author kept it's name, however, since this was one of the earliest and most famous of all Palm Pilot shareware apps), and it supports Treo600 nav pad, as well as boolean searches, wildcards, selective app searches, etc.

Or, if you want, it will just replace your built-in app and do simple searches. Only better.
    Unfortunately, the latest version of FindHack (v.4.0.6) does not fully support the T600 dpad. You still can't navigate item-to-item in the results list. That was released early December. I have sinced emailed the developer and he acknowledged the problem and promised a fix in the near future. Still nothing though...