Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    TC Ringer was working fine with me, until I did the latest Firmware update with Sprint to 1.20.

Now, I can hear the tones play the toines.. but when I try to give them to a name or group OR when I try to go to Internal in the manage section, it soft resets (not continuously just once).

I uninstalled it....

I assume some change in the radiop makes it not work.

Any idea on support? i REALLY liked this program and Marcus doesn't seem to sell it here

Mike
    The version from yahoo (1.08) installs well except that it goes into a warm reset everytime, I try to access to the internal memory for sound. Does anyone has an earlier working copy? Help....

I wonder if there is another program that does the same as TC Ringer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Beer
    The version from yahoo (1.08) installs well except that it goes into a warm reset everytime, I try to access to the internal memory for sound. Does anyone has an earlier working copy? Help....

currently i'm looking for another program.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Will you let us all know if you find one? I want something to customize my startup sounds and other system sounds. TC Ringer had so many customizable features. I hope something else is developed for the 600 that does those things.
    bump
    I love this app as it is the only one that I have been able to get to work on my Treo 300, but now I find out that it is gone with no support & no way to get a reg code. Could one of you fine people help me out with a red code?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Beer

Here is a link to tc ringer version 1.0.1 --- 1.0.5 I am using 1.0.5 now & it works well except I need the reg code

ftp://ftp.markspace.com/demo/
    Quote Originally Posted by 77ramcharger
    Here is a link to tc ringer version 1.0.1 --- 1.0.5 I am using 1.0.5 now & it works well except I need the reg code

ftp://ftp.markspace.com/demo/

Can you email me all of the prc files for TCRinger that you have? I can't get to the site that you just listed...

nashvillehogfan (at) yahoo.com

Thanks!
    unless something has changed, tcringer works with the 600 until a reset happens. then it keeps reseting.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123