Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Have any of the US based Treo owners received their cables yet?

I'm just curious, my orders been cancelled and I expect to see a refund on my Amex shortly.

It might also serve as a warning to other Treo 600 owners.
    Many, many ATT Treo 600 owners have paid gsmlocker for unlocks, and no one has had their Treo 600 unlocked. GSMLOCKER has always stalled, continues to say they can unlock Treo 600s, and continues accepting money for a service they cannot provide. The main difference between GSMLOCKER and other scammers is that they answer their phone (to spew verbal stalling scripts). They are so good at this that knowledgable people do not make official complaints, and new marks keep sending them money, disregarding clear evidence of fraud. Thier datacable stall was inspired.
    Treo 600 (Cingular)
    T-Mobile SIM w/T-Zones
    Fireblade
    I haven't received the cable yet and I don't expect it to show up any time soon. Therefore, I have requested a refund and it appears they will honor my request. They should revise their advertisement with regards to the Treo unlocking procedure.
    yes it is
    holy crap, they just gave me an unlock code, and it said "sim unlocked" on the first try on my ATT. I am waiting for someone to get back from lunch so I can try his tmobile sim. I'll let you know.
    No one else recieved a cable.
    No one else received an unlock code.

How come you were special?

Still smells like a scam / stall tactic. They want our money so we don't go looking anywhere else.

More details requested.

Did you get a confirmation number for shipping?

Was the datacable required, or do they have a "new method" where the cable isn't required?

I'm a non-believer until 15-20 people post positive results. There are 12 of us in the office ready to hand over $100 for unlocking - IF they can prove it.

In fact, one of the guys here is willing to fly down IN PERSON with all our T600 in his suitcase to get them unlocked.
    Out of curiousity I gave them a call and was informed that my unlock code will be available on Monday. If what mrfred said is correct then we have something going or it is just merely another stall tactic.
    nope, I put in a tmobile sim and it didnt work. called them back, they asked me for my firmware, expecting it to be 2.04. It is 2.08. They are going to get back to me. Apparently they may still be sending the cables out as well.
    Well, we're back to square one.
    Originally posted by hdylmn

I'm a non-believer until 15-20 people post positive results. There are 12 of us in the office ready to hand over $100 for unlocking - IF they can prove it.

In fact, one of the guys here is willing to fly down IN PERSON with all our T600 in his suitcase to get them unlocked.
    You have 12 treo600's in your office? Seems it is getting pretty popular.

If that guy is planning a trip to Stockholm anytime soon I can unlock them for you.
    Two guys got theirs first, then the rest of us traded in all the other phones & converted to ATT. We expected the unlock to be done for Christmas

We are all Road Warriors, so we need to have the ability to pop in other sims for wherever we go.

As such, for us to hop a flight wouldn't be a big deal - we travel every other week anyway.

We need a few things-
    phones unlocked
    WiFi, WiFi, Wifi.....don't realize how much until it is gone
  12.    #12  
    Originally posted by touchdown

You have 12 treo600's in your office? Seems it is getting pretty popular.

If that guy is planning a trip to Stockholm anytime soon I can unlock them for you.
    Ahh Touchdown, I don't mean to be rude but theres a lot of frustrated people here trying to unlock their Treos (including me). If you don't intend to help us why bother greatening our frustration?
    Just rec'd an email from GSMLocker.com as follow;

Dear Customer,

Thank you for ordering our service.

We are sorry to inform you about the delay of 2 weeks in shipment of data cable for Treo 600 unlocking. Please bear with us and the cable shall be dispatched as early as possible on receipt.

Yours Truly,

Kumaar

Mail: help@moftware.com

Customer Support Executive

Moftware Help Desk

I do not want to make anybody mad, but isn't it easier to purchase a cingular Treo 600 that is already unlocked?

If you got a discount by going to AT&T and then were willing to pay $100.00 for the unlock code you would be negating the discount.
    > I do not want to make anybody mad, but isn't it easier to
    > purchase a cingular Treo 600 that is already unlocked?...

Maybe not.

-- http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...threadid=45875
    Has anyone who has ordered from gsmlocker.com received their refund yet? I'm still waiting for mine. Thanks.

Still not yet rec'd anything.......

unlock code
    datacable
    refund
    .....nothing
    Amex said that i had to wait to dispute the charge until it shows up on my monthly statement in the mail. What a load. It is posted online. Anyway, no refund either.
  19.    #19  
    I just checked my Amex online, those buttholes only refunded $94.99 and ripped me off for $5.

That sucks.
    Originally posted by vulcan
    I just checked my Amex online, those buttholes only refunded $94.99 and ripped me off for $5.

That sucks.
    Same here. They charged us $5 for all the aggravation we experienced.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast