Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    You know Chuppy, your're alright. I may have misjudged you.....

These guys are really quite to go ballistic. Interesting.

Ignoring me, typing in RED? RED of all things!!!

Just relax mol. Having a bit of fun, that's all.
    Tere you go Mol, ammend that name and then they can find it were they will usually look for an unlocked treo!

Well done, grasshopper.
    Originally posted by treorunner
    I actually posted this on ebay to gauge response and see if there was indeed a market. I do not believe there is a market, as the response has been low, only questions, etc. I haven't sold one yet. Don't plan to, thats why I did a short auction.

It was very curious to see the reactions and gauge your responses. The guy who tried to "sabotage" the sale forgot to put "unlocked" in the title of his counter-ad, so it was funny to see a search for "treo 600 unlocked" which most people used be so ineffective.

I was hoping for a more spirited reaction, and better countermeasures. Oh well.

Oh, and BTW, a scum bag like Kumar is a scumbag because he doesn't give any service or product for the money. If I had done that, yes shame on me.

Fear not, no one will be harmed by this little fishing expedition.
    I have been and will keep giving it away if someone wants it.

The two guys I sold Treo 600s locked to AT&T last month are happy I gave this patch to them after Kuar screwed me out of 300.00. And don't worry, the CC company is taking care of that as well.

Don't get your panties in a wad, Chupaloopa.

Originally posted by treorunner
    You know Chuppy, your're alright. I may have misjudged you.....

These guys are really quite to go ballistic. Interesting.

Ignoring me, typing in RED? RED of all things!!!

Just relax mol. Having a bit of fun, that's all.

Originally posted by treorunner Tere you go Mol, ammend that name and then they can find it were they will usually look for an unlocked treo!

Well done, grasshopper.

You really are a pathetic piece of excrement. You come here begging for an unlock hack; someone gives it to you for free; and you turn around and try to screw desperate suckers on eBay for $59.95 a pop. You're so stupid that you use the same "treorunner" name in both eBay (where you can and WILL be identified when eBay is contacted by Palm) and Treocentral; admit here that you're the same person/scumbag (as your logged address will show, anyway - no doubt you're too dumb/lazy to not use a proxy when you set up your little scam); keep trying to defend yourself here instead of slinking off into your rat hole; and turn on the very person most responsible for you having an unlocked phone (even though all he did was ignore your asinine actions - read the thread again).

Well done.

In every group like this there's usually only a few people that actually spend time trying to help others out by answering questions or devising solutions. All for zero compensation and usually no thanks. Without these people you just have a group of newbies asking each other clueless questions. You've just shown why so many of those answering the questions often get fed up and move on. Selfish little *****.
    1. My phone was already unlocked (Cingular treo on Tmobile)

2. Never sold anything.

3. If I really wanted money, would have changed all IDs, too easy to do.

4. "admit here I'm the same person" - you still in the dark on that one?

5. I came here looking for general Treo interest. My phone was never locked.

6. Anything else, Mister Ashcroft?

7. Oh yeah - Your mom called down to you in the basement, she said quit tying up the phone line and log off.
    STOP FIGHTING!
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123