Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 45
  1. #21  
    just wanted to move this thread back to the top since some user named gsmlocker is now spamming in the forums.
  2. #22  
    As I said in the unlocking thread, how coincidential that they can unlock (and charge!) a couple days after a solution is found...
  3. #23  
    I haven't been following these particular guys much but didn't they say some sort of cable was necessary and now are saying they can unlock REMOTELY?
  4. #24  
    They said a lot of things. lol
  5. #25  
    i am canadian from toronto and a few weeks back found a software technician from U of Toronto to unlock my Treo 600 (bought it from ATTWS in USA).
    The guy charged my $75 CAD, and the unlock works no problem with Rogers ATT in Canada. If anyone wants to contact him - here is his email: gurpreetsingh23@hotmail.com.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  6.    #26  
    Why would anyone pay when they can get it free here?
  7. #27  
    Hey Vulcan,

    WHERE can you get it free here....?

    PLease help me locate it.

    Thanks
  8. #28  
    Also,

    Someone needs to go pay Kumar a visit. He is a scumbag.
  9. #29  
    Originally posted by treorunner
    Hey Vulcan,

    WHERE can you get it free here....?

    PLease help me locate it.

    Thanks
    Just do a search. I believe the file was called patched.zip
    There are a couple threads with links to it, not sure which are still active. I know one was down because it was so popular that it exceeded the site's bandwidth allowance.
  10. #30  
    Thanks!
  11.    #31  
    Treorunner, your name has just popped up on ebay as a sell of the patch for $59.95. You're not scamming innocent people too are you?
  12. #32  
    Originally posted by treorunner
    Also,

    Someone needs to go pay Kumar a visit. He is a scumbag.
    Because Kumar is selling the patch? Isnīt this what you are doing on ebay right now treorunner...
  13. #33  
    Lads
    I have posted an advert on the uk ebay site to counter an ad which is selling the patched.zip for Ģ50... I simply offer it free, and in the description of the item I refer them to TCentral to search for any link that might be up and running, it might take them some time, but it is free.
    Anyone can do this... just takes a few minutes and pisses off the rip off merchant!
  14. #34  
    Originally posted by treorunner
    Also,

    Someone needs to go pay Kumar a visit. He is a scumbag.

    treorunner's eBay ad for unlocking Treo 600 (only $59.95!)


    Who's the scumbag, treorunner? Or is there another "treorunner" destroying the good treorunner name?

    Evil treorunner twin, perhaps?

  15. #35  
    I actually posted this on ebay to gauge response and see if there was indeed a market. I do not believe there is a market, as the response has been low, only questions, etc. I haven't sold one yet. Don't plan to, thats why I did a short auction.

    It was very curious to see the reactions and gauge your responses. The guy who tried to "sabotage" the sale forgot to put "unlocked" in the title of his counter-ad, so it was funny to see a search for "treo 600 unlocked" which most people used be so ineffective.

    I was hoping for a more spirited reaction, and better countermeasures. Oh well.

    Oh, and BTW, a scum bag like Kumar is a scumbag because he doesn't give any service or product for the money. If I had done that, yes shame on me.

    Fear not, no one will be harmed by this little fishing expedition.
    I have been and will keep giving it away if someone wants it.

    The two guys I sold Treo 600s locked to AT&T last month are happy I gave this patch to them after Kuar screwed me out of 300.00. And don't worry, the CC company is taking care of that as well.

    Don't get your panties in a wad, Chupaloopa.
  16. #36  
    Originally posted by treorunner
    I actually posted this on ebay to gauge response and see if there was indeed a market. I do not believe there is a market, as the response has been low, only questions, etc. I haven't sold one yet. Don't plan to, thats why I did a short auction.

    I guess that's why you listed it 10 times? Do you think we're morons or what? And then to have the guts to come back here to defend what you did.

    You're pathetic.
  17. #37  
    Now mol, don't start getting all pouty like chupacabra pulled out early...I posted it once and no one noticed it, so I went back and did it 10 times. Got you're attention then, didn't it?
    Don't be so quick to go postal bro.

    I'm still with you on this one.
  18. #38  
    Originally posted by Mol


    I guess that's why you listed it 10 times? Do you think we're morons or what? And then to have the guts to come back here to defend what you did.

    You're pathetic.

    I just posted an eBay auction for tickets to the "Palm sodomizes treorunner" show. Bidding starts at 1Ē. No reserve. And no, I'm not just testing to see the response rate. This auction is for real.



    And I'm not dumb enough to post at eBay and Treocentral under the same name!

    Last edited by The Chupacabra; 01/25/2004 at 12:57 AM.
  19. #39  
    Originally posted by treorunner
    Now mol, don't start getting all pouty like chupacabra pulled out early...I posted it once and no one noticed it, so I went back and did it 10 times. Got you're attention then, didn't it?
    Don't be so quick to go postal bro.

    I'm still with you on this one.

    Why don't you love me anymore, Mol! Boo hoo hoo!
  20. #40  
    Ah, I just remembered the good ol' Ignore List.

    Bye.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions