1.    #1  
    My Ptunes program won't launch anymore nor is it listed in my programs on the unit. Its still on the unit because I see it in Filez, but don't know how to get it to work again.

I was using Lookatme alarm with it and that stopped working too.

Could someone please advise.

Thanks.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    First, did you delete anything recently? Specifically did you alter your saved preferences somehow? Also, do you have any memory manager apps like PowerRun or TealAlias installed? Anyway, first thing I'ld try is a soft reset. If it still doesn't work, try deleting and then reinstalling. Finally if that doesn't work, I'ld try to restore to an earlier state to get back your original settings...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Pfunk. I probably did delete something or another in the testing phrase of choosing apps.

The good news is I went back into Filex found the prc file, copied it over to the Main Treo drive, double clicked on it and TaDa, there it is now again with the music files I thought I had lost.

I can hear music again!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre