1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of a cradle for the T600 that has the USB cable that can charge and sync? I got the one that you can hook up a wall charger to, but is there one that can draw power from the computer while it syncs? It would be nice to have less cords running around. Thanks!!!
    You can use one of those charge/sync USB cables to connect to your cradle and it'll charge through your computer's USB (without having to use the wall charger).
    Would that take up two USB ports, or can you then leave the craddle USB unconnected?
    Originally posted by Burkhardi
    Would that take up two USB ports, or can you then leave the craddle USB unconnected?
    Just one USB port. No need to use the cradle's USB.
    Is there a benefit to using the docking cradle versus using the USB/Charger/Sync cable?

I was all set on getting the cradle, but the travel charger/sync cable looks like a more simple solution (one cable instead of two).
    Originally posted by Indicator
    Is there a benefit to using the docking cradle versus using the USB/Charger/Sync cable?

I was all set on getting the cradle, but the travel charger/sync cable looks like a more simple solution (one cable instead of two).
    I believe the T600 charges faster using the cradle (when charged via power outlet instead of USB).

I like to use the cradle because whenever I get an alert, text message, or email, the screen is already in view for me too see.

And it's also faster for me to connect/disconnect the phone from the cradle. Just place it and take it.
  7.    #7  
    The cradle that I got from treocentral has the split (USB/charge) cable mounted into it. Therefore, I couldn't use a seperate charge/sync cable. I was looking for a cradle that either had a charge sync cable with it, or one that could add it on.
    You CAN do this with the TreoCentral cradle. Instead of plugging the AC charger into the connector on the cradle's cable, plug a USB sync/charge cable into it. Then plug the Sync/Charge cable into the USB port on your computer. Leave the USB cable from the cradle plugged into nowhere.

Works fine: charges and syncs. BUT, it definitely charges more slowly from the USB port than from the AC adapter.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.