1.    #1  
    I finally got a Treo 600. Was browsing the net. Closed browser. Top right corner still shows I'm connected to Sprint.(back and forth arrows). DUMB QUESTION OF THE DAY........... How do I disconnect?

Jeff
  2. ceb
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    You don't. It'll time out after a while. Just move away from the app that was using vision and it'll go dormant (but still show the grey).......
    Cheers

Charles
    Main apps screen, prefs, upper-right corner go to network, disconnect button.
    I use Trafficstat to monitor my KB usage on the net, and as long as you arent in the process of downloading anything, you dont need to log off or disconnect, as you arent using any kb of data.

Is there any other reason you would want to disconnect from the net? When you come back the next time to use the net it will save the time of re-connecting.
    You really don't need to disconnect...hence the "always-on" connection. Anyway, if you really want to, goto to prefs > network > disconnect...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions