1.    #1  
    He had me delete SMS and BLAZER. Now I can't send and receive e-mail....

Anyone know where to download either of these???

Thanks!
    I don't think you can delete either. They're both part of ROM.
  3.    #3  
    I see Blazer there on the info screen but when I look at the file size screen it is gone. Prior to the delete there was 1553 K of Blazer info. You are right, SMS and Blazer Cache are still apart of the ROM (I see them listedon the info screen) but all I know is that my mail no longer works. WHat was on the 1553K and can I get it back or download from elsewhere??

Thanks!!
    Originally posted by thebland
    I see Blazer there on the info screen but when I look at the file size screen it is gone. Prior to the delete there was 1553 K of Blazer info. You are right, SMS and Blazer Cache are still apart of the ROM (I see them listedon the info screen) but all I know is that my mail no longer works. WHat was on the 1553K and can I get it back or download from elsewhere??

Thanks!!
    The 1553k was recent pages viewed, history, cookies and bookmarks. I think you have to start fresh with those.
    What were you using before to send email? SMS on its own does not do that and Blazer is not an email program.
    Originally posted by cferd
    SMS on its own does not do that and Blazer is not an email program.
    SMS sends short emails to phones or web addresses even without active T-Zones or a data account (TMo). With T-Zones active, Blazer sends and recieves full emails through my Yahoo email account with no problems.

A hard reset should get Blazer back after a delete, as the program is in the ROM as we know.

BTW, TMo allows you to change your default SMS address from 'yourphonenumber@tmomail.net' to 'anystring@tmomail.net'-your name, city, nickname, whatever.
    Treo 600 (Cingular)
    T-Mobile SIM w/T-Zones
    Fireblade
    Originally posted by ralogan1@yahoo.

SMS sends short emails to phones or web addresses even without active T-Zones or a data account (TMo). With T-Zones active, Blazer sends and recieves full emails through my Yahoo email account with no problems.
    SMS may work with TMo, but not with Sprint. And how do you set up Blazer to send and receive email? I can access any email account by using Blazer to access my Webmail, but if I read the original post correct, he is talking about sending and receiving from the phone, not from a website.