Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    LOL, I kid, I kid!!!!!

But, basically that is what I am looking to do.

I have noticed the T600 slowing down after I installed alot of junk apps.

Does the hard reset take it back to the factory settings and remove all the apps installed?
    Devices Owned:
    Handspring 600 (retired), Treo 650 x2 (retired), Centro x2 (offline usage), Palm Pre x2, HTC EVO

Apps I can't live without on my Pre:
    Dr. Podder, Music (Remix) and JogStats
    in a word, yes. just don't do a 'sync' afterwards to your old identity or that will put everything back!

give it a couple of years, and the treo or something like it WILL have a hard drive!
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Originally posted by Sky Nazi
    I have noticed the T600 slowing down after I installed alot of junk apps.

Does the hard reset take it back to the factory settings and remove all the apps installed?
    Yes. That is what I did yesterday since I have spent the last 1 1/2 months testing apps. So I cleared everything and the first app I installed was Unistall Manager so I was able to track every app I reinstalled.

And like aarons12 said, make sure you delete the apps you don't want from your palm desktop profile.

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Thanks for the quick replys, also:

Does installing the apps to the SD card make the OS run faster?
    Devices Owned:
    Handspring 600 (retired), Treo 650 x2 (retired), Centro x2 (offline usage), Palm Pre x2, HTC EVO

Apps I can't live without on my Pre:
    Dr. Podder, Music (Remix) and JogStats
    Originally posted by Sky Nazi
    Thanks for the quick replys, also:

Does installing the apps to the SD card make the OS run faster?
    Probably not b/c apps sitll install their saved preferences/settings etc in ram which accumulates and eventually contributes to the "junk" in ram. An app like Uninstall manager from Northglide is a good way to track and clean all this stuff...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions