1.    #1  
    I just downloaded the PDANet yesterday and I am definitly impressed with it. I had no problems with connecting or getting dropped when doing regular web surfing.

However, whenever I try to listen to audio streams from Shoutcast, it immediately disconnects. I even tried some really low bitrate like 8kps, and still it just bombs immediately. I emailed PDANet support, and haven't heard back yet.

Has anyone has success with streaming formats over PDANet?

How cool would it be to be able to listen to internet radio over the vision network!? If I can get this up and running, I think it's worth the cost of PDANet by itself.
    Originally posted by coloradojay
    Has anyone has success with streaming formats over PDANet?

How cool would it be to be able to listen to internet radio over the vision network!? If I can get this up and running, I think it's worth the cost of PDANet by itself.
    Have you tried Pocket Tunes? You can listen to many radio stations on SHOUTcast. That is all I use during my weekend travels between VA and NY. Also, RealPlayer will be coming to the Treo at the end of the month: http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...ealplayer.html

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Is it possible to have caller ID on the phone while surfing the net on the treo 600? Any programs that allow that?
    Originally posted by lghitis
    Is it possible to have caller ID on the phone while surfing the net on the treo 600? Any programs that allow that?
    I think that is unlikely for the CDMA versions, the way CDMA works, when your phone is using the data network, you can't receive phone calls they are instantly dumped to Voice Mail. Doubt your phone receives Caller ID data in that case either.

GSM (If I recall correctly) can do both Voice and Data at the same time, so the calls ring through normally.
    Pete
    I do have caller Id while I am on another conversation. Any chance to go around that with the sprint phone?
  6.    #6  
    cash70, thanks for the suggestion, but I forgot to mention I'm using a 300, so I can't use pockettunes (need Palm OS 5 or later). What I'm hoping to do is stream to Winamp on my laptop.

As for the tangent thread in the other replies, I was surfing with blazer yesterday, and got a caller ID notification. I'm not sure if it works the same when using PDANet, or even if the 600 is doing something different, but it seems to work on my 300.