Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Ok I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering....... when will we be able to use MP3's as ringtones? I would have thought one of you slick developers out there would have created this program and be raking in the cash by now!

Whats the deal???
    Last edited by Fittske; 01/08/2004 at 08:23 PM.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I would pay up to $40 for a program that will let you play MP3s as ringtones!
    We need mp3 ringers!
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Bump
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    OK what developer is going to step up to the plate and create this program? We would be the envy of all cellphone owners with this functionality!!!!

Well who will it be!!!!
    I'd shell some cash to get an app to do this as well . . .
    We are currently beta testing and working to bring mp3 and wave ringtones to the Treo600. its still testing stage but we are very close.

please visit our website for future details at
    www.toysoft.ca
    awesome news..... I posted this a while ago with a poll.. and the response was VERY positive..... I'm in....
    In case you need testers: I volunteer! ( and with me this entire community, I would guess!!) Just let me know!
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Please let us know as soon as it is ready! I also offer my services for beta testing
    Me too! I'm so tired of these midi tones!
    Mike
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    smiley88: is there any news on the relaese? Let us know! So I have somtehing to look forward to, in these cold dark winterdays!
    I, too, would beta this...thanks for working on it.
    Charliec
    Has anyone checked out http://www.xingtone.com ?
    I will continue to try but so far no luck. I notice that of the 6 test files only the midi file worked. I think at best we will only be able to use converted midis. We'll see how bad that sounds. I am not very optimistic on this solution though. Come on Toysoft! I will test also.
    smiley88: any target date?
    Dominique
    Alrighty. I don't want to let the cat out of bag too early but we are still doing testing and make sure everything works before you release the initial version. Here are the requirements and features.

1. ringtones/sms/mms/voicemail requires PocketTunes 2.1 and higher for wave and mp3/ogg playback. we have chosen pocketTunes because it is very stable and matured product and we like it!!

2. You can assign any sound file to the four events. sound file must be on the card.

3. Lightwav can play wave and mp3 files directly from the Treo browser. eg: tapping on the wav, mp3/ogg will download and can starting playing while you surf!

4. Lightwav can be the default wav and mp3 player. eg: wav, mp3/ogg files beamed IR or sent to via exchange manager will automatically be saved to the card and start playing.

5. Lightwav will have all the features of wavAlarms that you can replace system alarm with any wave or mp3/ogg file.

Please visit our website www.toysoft.ca for up coming news.
    Smiley88: I really like the things in Lightwav, as you announce them. But I woukld really like to know WHEN it will be available! Do you have a date for us?
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Smiley88,

Please give us some hardcore information as soon as possible. This will surely be front page news!
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast