Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I can't see any of my songs. Help!
    I've never owned a "regular" phone, and never will.

Handspring Visorphone, Handspring Treo 180, Handspring Treo 600, PalmOne Treo 650....
    Make sure you check "Enable LightWav" in the preferences.

The app is working great, it plays my selected MP3 as a ringer with no problems. However, it also plays my currently selected MIDI ringer at the same time which sounds a little awkward. Is there a way to shut off the MIDI ringer??
    I have it enabled...where are your mp3's residing that it's seeing yours and not seeing mine or Luna's?
    I see no songs either...and Pocket Tunes 2.1 is working fine.
    I made a directory on my SD card called MP3's that I put all my music in. It automatically found them there.

I found the solution to my MIDI+MP3 ringer problem. In the volume options for midi ringtones you can shut it off.
    Are you guys trying the demo?? I think it only works with files 1MB and smaller.
    Let me throw a small .wav file on my card and see if that does the trick then. Of course we're trying the demo!

Nope. Very small wav and mp3 files also not seen by LightWave on my SD card despite it seeing the audio folder.
    Last edited by Alli; 01/27/2004 at 07:13 PM.
    I tried a 100k ogg file, a 200k mp3, and a 400k wav with the trial and none of them showed up in my list either.
    Smiley...GREAT JOB! I'm been putting the program through its paces. No problems yet! The only thing I had to do so that my "normal" didn't play at the same time as the mp3 was to turn the sound "off" in the preferences file. Now all's good.
    Smiley, any idea why most of us who have posted in this topic aren't able to see any files?
    Are you folks who are having success using the full version instead of the demo?
    I am using the full version and it works.

I did not try the demo.
    Here's a site I found with free MP3 ringtones that are short.

http://www.angelfire.com/rings/p9resource/

I've already downloaded several.
    BTW, I am using the demo and it works.
    I think you may be onto something, Alli. Demo for me, and no luck.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I email the creator of lighwave for support. He sent me a modified Demo version. Now it lists the wavs, but not the mp3s, and when I try to play them, it gives me an error.
    I've never owned a "regular" phone, and never will.

Handspring Visorphone, Handspring Treo 180, Handspring Treo 600, PalmOne Treo 650....
    This is my new favorite program. Now, instead of using 'Quick Ring' for a ringtone, I have Dean's scream from his concession speech in Iowa. http://home.comcast.net/~cozdemir226/deanfreaks.mp3

Now just if someone would call.

I'm not sure what problems others are having getting this to work, but it automatically searches for mp3s. If you have the demo version, it will only show mp3s that are less than 1mb. Once it finds it, and assuming you have PocketTunes 2.1, it should work fine. Just open Lightwav, click on the Treo600 tab, click 'Ringtones' on the application side of the menu, and then choose your sound file on the right. That's it.

Now I have a Democratic Presidential Hopeful screaming for me when I get a call. What else do you really need?
    Originally posted by Luna
    I email the creator of lighwave for support. He sent me a modified Demo version. Now it lists the wavs, but not the mp3s, and when I try to play them, it gives me an error.
    You're still a step ahead of me then, Luna. He sent me a modified demo as well and it sent me into TELT. Fortunately I was able to avoid a hard reset. At least he's trying. Developers who go that extra mile make the product worthwhile.
    Love the Dean "I have a scream" speech! Would others please post sources for free MP3 ringtones?
    Another thing. For the people it is and isn't working for, are you using PocketTunes 2.1, 2.1.1, or 2.2?
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast