1.    #1  
    We finally published TrafficStat with Treo600 support. You can purchase it here:

http://www.hexlet.com/products.html

I would like to thank for patience all users who wrote us asking about it. Sorry, it took longer than we expected.

Hexlet LLC.
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    What about upgrades for those who already bought TrafficStat for the 180/270/300 and now have a 600?
    also..does it support the cdma 600?
    Originally posted by digidep
    also..does it support the cdma 600?
    I've been testing it for about 1 hour and it appears to support the CDMA 600.

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Originally posted by rfg17
    What about upgrades for those who already bought TrafficStat for the 180/270/300 and now have a 600?
    If you bought from Handango, you can just download again and you'll get the new version (4.0). Seems to work fine (Orange UK GPRS).
    Nice to see that it now works with the 600, but would it be too much to ask for you to add 5-way nav button support as well?

According to the new version of the Treo developer's guide, basic support is very simple, quote:

"Developers can enable basic navigation for existing applications by simply creating navigation resources for the application’s forms
    and including the resources into the application’s existing .prc. "
    Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Treo 180g -> Treo 600 (UK GSMrevA)
  7.    #7  
    Originally posted by rfg17
    We are not offering free upgrade to 4.0.

However we will be offering 30% discount coupon to existing TrafficStat owners. If you already owe copy of trafficstat, please email us at sales@hexlet.com with proof of purchase (email receipt from Handango or just order number will do) and we will send you coupon.

This upgrade offer is valid till the end of January.
  8.    #8  
    Originally posted by tgabber
    Nice to see that it now works with the 600, but would it be too much to ask for you to add 5-way nav button support as well?
    Sure, we would try to include in next (minor) release.
    does the program only work with blazer web browsing? It is supposed to be a GPRS counter and any access via GPRS should be monitored. So far ive tried it with avantgo and email, it does not work.
    Originally posted by longgy
    does the program only work with blazer web browsing? It is supposed to be a GPRS counter and any access via GPRS should be monitored. So far ive tried it with avantgo and email, it does not work.
    At least for me (CDMA) it works with any data access (blazer, snappermail, PocketTunes/Shoutcast, etc.)

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Originally posted by longgy
    Works with email (VersaMail) and AvantGo for me using Orange (UK) GPRS.

Are you sure you're using a GPRS connection and that you have TrafficStat 'Status' set to 'On'? Just a thought.
    A SOFT reset fixed it. I think it should be a habit to do a soft reset everytime a new software is installed. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Works great! I use Cingular.
    This is good.. I think I'm gonna buy it..

Thanks.
    TREO 600 ROCKS !!!! I gave up my Zaurus sl-5500 and my Motorola v60i for it.

"Willing is not enough; we must do. Knowing is not enough; we must apply." -- Bruce Lee
    Using it on a GSM T600:

I had problems after installing this app because when sending MMS the T600 always used the GPRS connection instead of the MMS one.
    I have 2 connections defined for Vodafone: one for standard GPRS internet access (default one) and one for the MMS.

After removing this app MMS use the MMS connection again.
    --
    Manfred
    I have noticed the MMS this too... I went and hard set my MMS settings. Not sure if it times up with TrafficStat installation.... I hardly use MMS.

One thing I have also noticed, is that MMS traffic is not monitored, and also the Connection list gets corrupted..... Shows connections not there, and shows blank connections.

I also would be nice if the graph covered your billing period, and showed each connection in a different colour on one page...
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Why is it that when I check my email (via gprs) and there is no email to be sent or received, TrafficStat shows 0 usage? I thought that some data is used, even if it is just 1kb. Am I correct? Thanks!

Kirby
    Last edited by Exciter; 01/26/2004 at 10:07 PM.
    Internally TrafficStat keeps all traffic counters in bytes, but they (counters) are rounded down to whole kilobytes for display purposes. Checking mail might not create 1K of traffic. Just to make sure, try to check mail multiple times and then check the counters.

Best regards,

Vlad Karpinsky
    Hexlet LLC