1.    #1  
    my girlfriend is clinical manager Pharmacist and i am thinkin of geting her a treo600 for her b-day but before i give it to her i wa to load it up with app she would love to use so i am asking if there any Pharmacist here useing a treo600
    juan c
    There are at least 3 pharmaceutical databases available, and some of the reference books such as the PDR are available in palm form.
    ePocrates has a free version as well as a subscription version. Skyscape and Tarascon also have commercial databases.
    You might want to check out the web sites for those three and maybe download the trial versions and let her decide which one she likes best.
    Zane
  3.    #3  
    mmmmmmmm thank u
    juan c
    Also suggest you check out the Wireless Doc's site at http://radio.weblogs.com/0120454/.
    IMO, Tarsascon is probaby the best all around. Epocrates is okay if you want free solution, but it has too much bloatware if you don't get the premium version...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Juan,
    I just downloaded the demo of the Tarascon product. I had tried it before on a Palm m130 and it was nice.
    The current version doesn't work on the 600. I contacted Tarascon support and this is what they said:
    "Recently, users with the new Treo 600 smartphone have had problems using Tarascon. They have reported that Tarascon has been locking up on their smartphones. Our engineers are aware of this error and are now working to resolve it. Because Tarascon is not usuable we will add time to your account once the problem is fixed, or we can credit your account for your purchase.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and we are working to resolve it as soon as possible. Please let us know what actions you would like us to take.

Thank you for using Tarascon and please let us know if you have any other questions.

Best Regards,

Technical Support
    USBMIS, inc."
    Originally posted by zvandiver
    Juan,
    I just downloaded the demo of the Tarascon product. I had tried it before on a Palm m130 and it was nice.
    The current version doesn't work on the 600...
    zvandiver, thanks for the info. I used Tarascon beta on my old Treo300 will no problems at all, so I assumed the new pay version was compatible with the Treo600 as well...Oh well...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    gfunkmagic,
    I just got a second email from Tarascon saying that they will notify me when the problem with the 600 is solved. I will post the notice when I get it.
    Zane
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Finally!! Tarascon works now on the treo 600
    ePocrates works great on my T600, except it doesnt recognize the enter button on the 5 way navigator, so i need to tap on the drug choice when it comes up on the screen. It does allow scrolling up and down with the up/down buttons on the 5way nav and autoupdate can be done wirelessly, or via the cradle.

I will give tarascon a try though.