1.    #1  
    Does a Treo 600 cradle with SD card slot exist? If so, this would be the mother of all accessories. We know about convergence technology, how about convergence accessories!

Alex
    That's a cool idea indeed! However, with Softick's Card export I don't think you really need that type of convergence when there is already a software solution available...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    Thanks gfunk! I wasn't aware of that! Copying files to the treo SD card through hotsync is painfully slow. I will try that alternative.

Cheers,

Alex
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    That's a cool idea indeed! However, with Softick's Card export I don't think you really need that type of convergence when there is already a software solution available...
    Greetings to a fellow `Cane Gfunk.

Curious about Card Export. It will work well with my XP box at home but, my office computer runs Win98 (can't get my IT department to upgrade my OS...but, that's another story).

I read that Softkick was planning on supporting Win98 but, who knows when that will be. I'll just hook up a card reader for my laptop and hide it from IT.

Just wanted to let those running Win98 that CardExport doesn't support it, yet.

Cheers!
    Palm IIIx, Palm Vx, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Centro, Pre