1.    #1  
    Bit of a silly question here, but I was wondering if it would be possible to somehow create a solution (hardware port + software driver) to use an external monitor for the t600.

(The end goal would be a low-end laptop replacement, using an imaginary external dock with a wireless keyboard, wifi connection, display, etc. Drool...)

Financially, this probably doesn't make much sense, I'll admit, since the cost of producing the above may be high. And, certainly, the cost of a low-end laptop will be lower than that of the above monitor dock and the treo combined.

But, anyway, any thoughts here? Is this even theoretically possible?
    It's already possible if you have the car kit...

http://www.thb-usa.com/
    Presenter to go has an applet called mirror that I have already used to display the 600 screen on a projector, as well as a monitor. Further, it can display 1024/764 presentations stored in the 600. Great app.

http://www.margi.com/products/prod_ptg_featcomp.htm
    Doug
    This is very cool. But even a cheap laptop has GBs worth of memory, which you wouldn't get with this set up. But if you could somehow do it on the cheap... I have a wireless keyboard, all I'd need would be this presenter-to-go and a screen no?
    Originally posted by Snoring Dog
    Bit of a silly question here, but I was wondering if it would be possible to somehow create a solution (hardware port + software driver) to use an external monitor for the t600.
    Another options to use is Enotate Imager. Seems like it will do exactly what you want. In addition to Margi Presenter to Go, there is also the iGo Pitch series solutions to consider...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions