1.    #1  
    Hey,

I was wonderin' if anyone knew of a place to get a free version of a game like this

thanks!
    if ya want good quality games u gotta pay if u want crappy free bad grapic game enjoy but its kinda funny what u asking for a free game when u paid 600$ or soo for your treo yet u want free game instead of reaching into your moth infested wallet and pulling out a few $ to pay games that cost 15 to 20 dollars thats kinda sad but yet funny...if u can't afford game don't get a high end phone....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    What I do is use the trial version and when it runs out I run Filez and delete the bubblet database. Then when I run bubblet again it starts over from the beginning. Yea, it does remove my high scores. I've been doing this for over a year now.
    Steve Lineberry

Cingular GSM
    Treo 600
    Treo 270
    Originally posted by ShockSLL
    What I do is use the trial version and when it runs out I run Filez and delete the bubblet database. Then when I run bubblet again it starts over from the beginning. Yea, it does remove my high scores. I've been doing this for over a year now.
    So basically, you steal from the developer rather than part with a few dollars for a product you obviously enjoy using? Nice.

Hmmmm, any wonder why developers have to charge so much for such small programs?
    I think it's an ok game. I usually play pyramid. I definently don't think bubblet is worth paying for. I guess i feel like he doesn't really care much about getting money for his program because he made it so easy to get around his registration. I have no problem putting out $ for programs I think are worth it.
    Steve Lineberry

Cingular GSM
    Treo 600
    Treo 270
  6.    #6  
    hm...

wow...I could have sworn I asked if there were a free version...

somehow I guess it read "call me cheap."

Thanks for nothing.
  7.    #7  
    Originally posted by hell no
    if ya want good quality games u gotta pay if u want crappy free bad grapic game enjoy but its kinda funny what u asking for a free game when u paid 600$ or soo for your treo yet u want free game instead of reaching into your moth infested wallet and pulling out a few $ to pay games that cost 15 to 20 dollars thats kinda sad but yet funny...if u can't afford game don't get a high end phone....
    yeah, just b/c you might have paid full price doesn't mean that everyone is that ignorant.

Some ppl can make deals with their carriers for being good customers, genius. I paid far less than half retail for mine.

your comments....not welcome...or appreciated.

thank you
    please drive through.

"hell no" did you seriously make your first post this hateful? that's almost funny!?! Wow!
    its just funny u spend sooo much money on a treo and but u want free games common spend a lil more and pay for a game u will enjoy just for 15 or soo dollars man cause nothing in life is free and since u are paying for the software it make the work or the producer of the game come out with even more nice game for us treo owner soo like i said before spend a lil to get a lil and stop wanting stuff for freeeeeeeeeee,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    its just funny u spend sooo much money on a treo and but u want free games common spend a lil more and pay for a game u will enjoy just for 15 or soo dollars man cause nothing in life is free and since u are paying for the software it make the work or the producer of the game come out with even more nice game for us treo owner soo like i said before spend a lil to get a lil and stop wanting stuff for freeeeeeeeeee,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    The problem with this stance is that fine, $15 for one game. But $15 for the next game? And the next? The extra $$ for software gets out of hand very quickly.
    If I could have gotten my 600 for free I would have...I guess you wouldn't have, which is fine.

I would recommend that you leave the personnel attacks out, they don't fit well here at T|C and the population is not very tolerant of such antics, unlike many boards out there on the net as many/most of us are either passing along information or gathering it.

-Rob
    im just expressing my opinion about peeps who want free software...no point in buying a expensive phone if u can't afford a few softwares...soo stoping being cheap and chip in for some software soo they could get the money they derserve time they take to make the software they should be appriicated stop and damm rob i thought this is america and i have a right to express myself and im not attacking anyone just expressing my opinion on free software and stuff rob u communist
    Originally posted by ShockSLL
    I think it's an ok game. I usually play pyramid. I definently don't think bubblet is worth paying for. I guess i feel like he doesn't really care much about getting money for his program because he made it so easy to get around his registration. I have no problem putting out $ for programs I think are worth it.
    Let me see if I understand. You've been playing the game for at least a year, but don't think it's worth paying for....because the developer made it EASY to steal???

Talk about a rationalization.

-Joe
    Originally posted by Tanner
    hm...

wow...I could have sworn I asked if there were a free version...

somehow I guess it read "call me cheap."

Thanks for nothing.

For the record, I timed myself. It took me exactly 8 seconds to find this on google. Enjoy.

-Joe
    tanner u should thank ExtraOrdinaryJo
    for being such a nice guy...i hope ya enjoy it cause next time if ya like a software buy it...
    Congrats, you now have the "World's Most Expensive" gameboy !
    My life has been greatly enriched* by this thread.

* By "enriched" I mean "dragged gurgling into the mud, face down," of course.
    im just expressing my opinion about peeps who want free software...no point in buying a expensive phone if u can't afford a few softwares...soo stoping being cheap and chip in for some software soo they could get the money they derserve time they take to make the software they should be appriicated stop and damm rob i thought this is america and i have a right to express myself and im not attacking anyone just expressing my opinion on free software and stuff rob u communist
    Right, and I have to option of using ignore. Bye now.

-Rob
    This forum is all about getting around things to make them work for you. Such is the case when we hacked the GPRS install in 2002 to install the singapore version on our US treo's. And essentially because of this a lot of people "stole" from handspring. Lots of people ruined their treo's by performing the upgrade and because they were still under warrenty made handspring send them another. No one complained then about us so easily getting around Handsprings carrier based restrictions. I wasn't trying to say that it is right to steal from developers as I am a developer myself. I was just offering up a solution I had found to get a psuedo "free" version of bubblet. It is inconventient to goto filez and delete the database every once in a while and loose all your high scores.

Anyway, I wasn't trying to **** everyone off by offering my solution. I'm Sorry.
    Steve Lineberry

Cingular GSM
    Treo 600
    Treo 270
    Originally posted by snerdy
    My life has been greatly enriched* by this thread.

* By "enriched" I mean "dragged gurgling into the mud, face down," of course.
    Thanks, now I need a new keyboard cause I laughed so hard I spewed my coffee all over it!

OK, now this thread can die in peace...

-Joe